UTR Needs Beat CD's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
We need beat CD's!!! If you're filthy, hit me: [email protected] - We need beat CD's, anything ranging from dark to clubish to thugish rugish bone, I don't care as long as it's dope... Holla!!!! If you got beats I can hear some where on the internet make sure you link me in the e-mail but we're on the look out for some really nice well done beats.

Nov 30, 2002
samos.. your dude got heatery for sure

@mo... maaan.. you need to let me sit with beat senseless while y'all work your equipment so i can catch on.. you know if you let me use your shit to make beats theyre free... haha get at me

pz

Apr 5, 2005
Don't UTR have a in house production team. I don't understand why you would need beat cd's. Look out producers and make sure you got your copyrights taken care of. They probably taken them beats and trying to loop them. Shit just don't sound right to me.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
... lol @ Mr Mobb with 29 posts tryin' to put out the "Public Service Announcement"... folks that frequent this forum know the deal with UTR and this situation...

Apr 5, 2005
KALYN said:
... lol @ Mr Mobb with 29 posts tryin' to put out the "Public Service Announcement"... folks that frequent this forum know the deal with UTR and this situation...
Yeah, Imma put out a Public Service Announcement to all the beatmakers/producers. I don't visit the Northwest forum much or really know the deal with UTR and really don't care. I figure I'd warn the up and coming producers on the sneaky shit that record labels do when producers send beat cd's out. Yeah I got 29 post to your 4thousand and something post. I work for a living. I don't have time to be sittin on siccness all day being a groupie for all of these record labels.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
... GOTdammit WHYYYY I gotta be a groupie..? .. lol.. because I'm female? I stay hustlin' in the NW as well as the Bay...

UTR is made up of reputable folks... and now ya know.

Apr 5, 2005
KALYN said:
... GOTdammit WHYYYY I gotta be a groupie..? .. lol.. because I'm female? I stay hustlin' in the NW as well as the Bay...

UTR is made up of reputable folks... and now ya know.
Gotdammit It's some men that are groupies too. I don't care male or female. I was just trying to put folks up on game about being careful sending beat cd's out and here you come puttin in your 2 cent's talkin about me and my 29 posts. I hustle in the Bay all day so what iz it?

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
well shit besides the fact that kalyn has a good rep in not just the northwest but the bay for doing good business, and is most def not a groupie, ur kind of out of line mayne. But thats neither here or there I have done business with quite a few cats in the NW as well as the bay and UTR are not just good people but also have always done good business with myself and my company. SoI understand your concern of gettin beats stolen, but as far as that goes if cats are really that concerned about their shit getting stolen they can do a number of things from registering their tracks with a publishing house or even for that matter just not sending their shit in at all. If yall need help taking steps to regiser ur tracks holla at me and i can help ya.. Until then support UTR they make good music and are good cats.
-M.I