Uthanizm - Spider insert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2018
Anybody know what track is playing in the back ground when the 2 guys are talking? I’m sure its an unreleased Sicx track, I wanna hear it like whats the point in putting it on a skit just release it as a full track.

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah i know what he did was the most fucked up & evil shit ever & he deserves to rot behind bars but i just like the music tho & think thats a cool track that should get released if it hasn’t already. Plus it had some other dude on it at the beginning, don’t know who but the 2nd guy rapping had to be Sicx

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Other guy on the track is Grumpy Smurf from P-Folks camp Big Bread.

He has a track with Sicx & Tall Cann G on the hook off of Da Concoction compilation.

He moved to florida and changed his name to T-Rush. There are a few rips of songs he posted on myspace floating around. Though they're nothing special. He's on P-Folk's Smoke Inhilation CD on the track Concealed. Straight heat. He has a song with Explicit Fam as well.

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks Dead Blue, those tracks are dope! You know what year they was recorded? I say probably 2006 or 2007?

As for the Sicx track i guess it was gonna be on his dEErhunter album?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Other guy on the track is Grumpy Smurf from P-Folks camp Big Bread.

He has a track with Sicx & Tall Cann G on the hook off of Da Concoction compilation.

He moved to florida and changed his name to T-Rush. There are a few rips of songs he posted on myspace floating around. Though they're nothing special. He's on P-Folk's Smoke Inhilation CD on the track Concealed. Straight heat. He has a song with Explicit Fam as well.
Don't forget this gem.

It's a damn shame he never came out with a solo around that time.

Props: YungShinobi
Mar 14, 2018
Whats the name of the guys talking over it? The mexican dude spider & the other guy? Maybe someone should reach out to them & ask them? Cause that track sounds too dope to be just left on a nothing skit, it should definitely get released by whoever has it!

Mar 14, 2018
Yeahh that “1st come, 1st served basis” track. Correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure Sicx actually does the hook for that track but he is uncredited for some reason.