USUAL SUSPECTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just got their newest cd from them on saturday night. they was sellin that shit at union city union landing. i told them about this site, hopefully they can get here to promote their shit!

Apr 25, 2002
oh yeah, if some of yall aint knowin.. they was on that bounus track off of the EYEZ ON THE PRIZE comp with cougnut & big quint of UDI.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha Suspects out of Vallejo is one of the dopest lyricists around these days comin up out tha (707). They shit on mufuckas round herr. They call themselves Ballanesians, cause they're Polynesian Samoans. Poppa Gats 1st couzin is Monsta from Tha BooYaaTribe. They some big ass cats. They're members are: Angel Dust - Kraze tha Fadangla - Pimp Juice and Pistal PoppaGat. Hey y'all, don't sleep on these cats. They reppin tha Yay real big.

Apr 25, 2002
damn i finally got the chance to listen to this album from the day i bought it. yall was talkin about them being somoan right. they didnt look all that somoan to me when i bought the cd from the dudes, the looked black. but yeah, the cd has this written on it...

STRESS - N - MAGYVER
USUAL SUSPECTS

this dont sound anythang like some bay area shit. it sounds more like new york type of shit. that cut on here with juvenile is raw. it got a remixed beat of that HOLLA AT A PLAYA WHEN U SEE ME ON THE STREETS BITCH! AHHHHHHHHHHH (jim crow featuring too $hort)

so anybody know about these fools or what

M

mr2productionz

^^^^^

that song you talkin but aint lil jon, it's jim crow. just thought you might like to know...it could save you from further ambarassment...j/k.