Using video games as a stress reliever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
Anyone else? I get on Gears of War 1 or 2 ...Call of duty. I feel a little release of stress each and every time I blow someone's head off or see their body explode. That's in Gears. In COD it's almost the same...but the visuals aren't there like in Gears of War. The stress of a long work day melts away with a few pulls of the trigger. Especially with the surround sound cranked up.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
dont play nba 2k9 online that shit pisses me off more and makes me wanna break the game cod waw has some bullshit when it comes to the spawning throws me in the middle of bullets and end up dyin again but yeah i like drinkin a forty and murkin fools when there aint shit to do

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
for the most part yeah...i used to always hop on cod4 after work and wreck shop. talking shit to the screen. "now what bitch! throw that pussy ass grenade,i'll kill you and your gay ass friend!!!" at the top of my lungs,feels great,haha

but like kah said,no game has made me more frustrated in the last couple years then WAW. so it has the opposite effect,that game puts me in a bad ass mood,3-4 spawn deaths in a row and i am ready to break some shit

Jul 3, 2008
yall need weed in ur life

but games piss me off more than they relive the shit...as some1 said 2k9 online gon make u wanna smash ur system

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Gears of War has some nice smashing sounds, and when you get the sniper and pop someones head that shit is something else, it is a good stress reliever but mary jane kills all that shit from the beginning for me, so that melon smashing sound is an extra, the graphics with all the blood when you chainsaw a bitch and blood splatters on the screen will make you bust a nut too lol.