Usher Gets Married After All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2007
www.dashadyspot.com
After suddenly canceling his wedding to Tameka Foster last week, Usher and the stylist were married on Friday in Atlanta, according to reports in People magazine and the Chicago Sun-Times.

The couple, who are expecting their first child together, were married in a simple ceremony held in the office of Usher's lawyer, according to the Sun-Times - a far cry from the lavish event planned for last weekend at the Long Island, New York, home of Island Def Jam head L.A. Reid.

Rumors about possible causes for the wedding's cancellation - ranging from the disapproval of Usher's mother to disagreements over the prenuptial agreement - were rife last week, leading Foster to make several guarded comments to People. Foster dismissed those rumors, but did confirm that she had a pregnancy "scare." "I was pushing myself way too hard," the five-months pregnant Foster, 37, told the magazine. "But I am fine and the baby is fine."

Usher and Foster's relationship has been a complicated one. News of their engagement was mentioned almost casually by Usher during an interview with MTV News earlier this year and the pair have been dogged by rumors ever since. Just a couple of weeks ago, Usher wrote an open letter to People angrily responding to gossip about his relationship with Foster. The singer also reportedly personally called radio jocks at certain stations asking for lenience.

And while Foster did not confirm whether she and Usher still planned to marry after last week's cancellation, Usher chimed in on the matter soon after, telling UsMagazine.com in a story published Tuesday: "As of right now we don't have a date, but we will let you know when we do. Everybody's fine. Tameka and the baby are fine."

At press time, representatives for the singer had not responded to MTV News' requests for comment.

Source

Mar 4, 2006
Usher is a fucking dumb ass for marrying that heffer. She already got kids and she look hella manly. She gonna break Usher for scrill. He could have done way better. Shit being single would be better than marrying that beast. I think she's also like 10 years older than him. I think someone slipped Usher a mickey.

May 5, 2002
wow thats the 1st time i saw her pic. she does look like a str8 man. but then again ATL is, as Pimp C, the downlow capital of the south

damn that foo fucked himself. maybe she had somethin on him and got him on some manipulation/extortion shit?