User-Midwest314

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
Made a deal with this sicness.net member Midwest314 about chicago/gary indiana rap cds
Never recived anything from him.he said that he wrote my adress wrong and they sended those cds back to him from custom in Helsinki,Finland
Reason why i am writing about this is cause i made paypal dispute and i would like to know if somebody else has bought these cds from him.
He tryed to sell these cds quite long in siccnes classifieds but nobody was intrested.Then he dropped the price for 50$ for 12 cds.I paid these+10 copys of 2nd family-gritty game cds in january.I cant remember all of the album titles but there was these plus some other titles that i cant remember right now.Reason i remember only these is that i first tryed to buy all those gary-indiana cds but not those chicago albums but he wanted to sell them all in lot.These where the Gary indiana titles that he was selling-

Chane-chane reaction
crunk hustlaz-krunkdaville
bloodbrothers
b.o.b. the maniac-fouls play

If somebody has made any deals with this member all info would be appriciatet...thanks

Sep 26, 2006
Thanks homie for the info! So now everybody knows that MIDWEST314 IS FUCKIN RAT,THIEF&LIAR!! I will give hes paypal info later so nobody dont do the same mistake that i did and buy from him!