Use Yo Nina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
first time i heard it i couldnt stop bumpin' it, classic

Use Yo Nina

[Verse 1]

When you hop out your car you need to grab yo 9mm
To drop some hot bunts
Hollowpoint tip pull it pop and drop one
I dont got them blanks, I got them hollow bullet tips
That have your brain hangin out when a 9mm kicks
A killa type nigga need the strap that blast real quick you know?
The kinda strap that hits you when you wearin' dead 4sho
I dont need no Terminator huntin' me like Sarah Connors
So when its time to ride I load up the 9 and do the honors
I'm killin' all souls of fools 'cause we aint in the same game
I use that nina, you call it 9 but its the same thang
I aint no cat, so 9 lives I dont got
But I got my homies and 4 niggas from the G-bloc
And when they come they aint gonna bring no deuce deuce
Four 9mm packin' mothafuckas yellin' shoot
Somebody gonna be slippin, shot and shittin in his draws
If he dead he dead, it aint my business fool its yours
We just kill'em mista, lovin' aint our job
Dont be cryin now nigga you shouldnt a been tryin' to mob
You wasnt cryin' when you shot me with your deuce deuce
I didnt die, so now its time to pay the piper-fool
Its a personal vendetta, yeah I got a grudge
We holdin' court in the streets and im the mothafuckin judge
I'm a wash your ass like Downy
Or sentence you to jail with no bail and Hell the mothafuckin county Nigga

(Hook)
To the homies from the hood
Better use yo nina cause your deuce deuce aint no good
Little Ba-a-tay Little Ba-ah-tat-ah-tay-ay (Hey)
Listen to my nine millimeter go BANG!

[Verse 2]
They call me X-Raided Loc and you better remember this
I'm married to my gauge but my 9 is my main bitch
I keep it with me 24-7 around the fuckin' clock
I love my nine my nigga I put that on the block
But i dont like them glocks 'cause they aint nothin' but plastic
And its meltin' in your hand everytime you blast it
One day its gonna jam up and blow up in your face
Then that nigga you shootin' at is nice to get away
So nigga take it from the L-O-C straight killa
If you out to do some dirt you pack a nina nine-milla
'Causu aint no second chances in this game we call life
Sac-town city south side nothing nice
In October Halloween just passed
Fools kickin' down doors wearin' X-men masks
Aint no trick-or-treat so what the fuck you gonna do?
Only strap in the house is a deuce deuce
You made that same movement, shot him in his chest
Your little pea shooter couldnt fuck with his vest
The nigga shot you back and you damn near died
Fell to the ground tears coming to your eyes
With a hot sensation burnin' in your stomach
Layin' on your back choking on your own vomit
Them niggas took your safe,scratch,money,and all your jewels
All of your dope and your lil ass twenty-two

(Hook)
To the niggas from the hood
Better use yo nina cause that deuce deuce aint no good

[Verse 3]
I got to have a nina 'cause in the '90s fools be stressin
It can be a Colt, Thompson Reuger or Swith-n-Wesson
As long as its a 9 and holding 16 in the clip, we cool
But if you packin' anything less you slippin fool
'Cause when you in for a penny you rep for a pound
So you gotsta have to artillery to take a mothafucka down
But dont get me wrong tho it aint gotta be a 9, If you select (No) ?
A 44 will put your ass in the metro
Or on that channel three ten o'clock news check
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat, when I gat like that
My tec be sprayin up a niggas set
My tec could be a 9 too
Or I could go old school on you mothafuckas witta 9-Uzi
You know I cant be choosey with my chrome
'Cause when we funkin' I'm a blast with the first thing I get my hands on
And that could be one of them lil' old 2-shot dillingers
Cock it back and blast, put two little holes in a nigga
That'll give me time to settle diz-zown
Go and get the homies, then come back with some of that shit
Thats know for tearin' up your tiz-zown
Spray the hood up then get ghost like Beetlejuice
And I didnt use no twenty-two

(Hook)
(Hook)
To the homies from the hood
You better use yo nina cause your deuce deuce aint no good
Listen to my nine my nine milameter go BANG BANG BANG!
Listen to my nine millimeter BANG BANG BANG BANG!

(the Misses)

Bang bang, understand this
We rides witta strap on the side
Terminate fools jealous fellas
Hatin' how we doing this?
Never catch you slippin' baby, we bust nigga duck

I say a tick-a-tick-a tock
The hatin dont stop
So i push the trigga back and get to poppin with my glock
And supa nigga supa nigga, what you gonna do ?
When i packs a 357 chrome and you packs a deuce-deuce? Oooo
Hoes and bros dont know what the fuck they up against
Get caught witta fat slug fuckin' round with them thugs fool
Let'em fat mouth at the lip
But if you dont hush i get to lettin' loose with the clip

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
i remember reading an interview back in '98 where this cat said he was in the studio wit X when he was recording Psycho Active. X was gonna use a gun for thesound effect on the album. and dood wanted X to put the gun away, it was making him kinda nervous. lol

i guess verbal gunshots wont make too many people nervous :cheeky:

Apr 18, 2003
lol! is this it?

November l6, 1993 The last time I saw X-Raided was when he came into Enharmonik to do the CD master for his CD on Black Market Records,Psychoactive. Three days later, he was arrested for the murder of Patricia Harris, in what the media portrayed as a Gangland slaying gone wrong. A case of mistaken identity. Patricia Harris was the mother of four.
That was almost two years ago and today I'm a little nervous going to visit X-raided at the county jail down at fifth and I streets. Besides being arrested a few times when I was a kid for draining swimming pools and skimboarding, I haven't been near the jail in 10 years. Actually, when I was arrested for draining pools, I was about the same age as X-raided was when he was arrested. Seventeen.
I first met X-Raided when he came into the studio to work on his album. He wasn't signed to a label yet, and Kevin Mann (now known as the Brotha' Lynch) was producing the record. I knew X by his real name, Anerae Brown Although he seemed like he might be the kind of kid who could get into trouble, he was never any trouble around the studio. All the engineers including myself got along well with him and liked him. We generally felt that X was an OK guy, and he treated us with respect and went about his work at the studio. Over the course of that year I had some: interesting conversations; with him, including one where he was discussing how he couldn't walk into Florin Mall without being hassled by the security guards. I remember another time, when I had to ask him to put a gun away that he was using for a sound effect, and he did, and he didn't give me any grief about it.
I checked out OK with the guard, and he sent me up to the 8th floor. While the jail is pretty big, the public or visitor area is no more than a small hallway which connects to a small visiting room, about 20 by 6, with steel benches, thick glass, and two way telephones to talk. After a few minutes, X came up the stairs and we started talking on the phones. He seemed glad to see me, and once we started talking, all my nervousness dissapeared It was like we were back in the studio shooting the shit while Lynch tweaked a sample or some thing. But it wasn't I would be able to get up and leave, while X wasn't going anywhere soon. Nonetheless, it was good to see him, and I think we both enjoyed the conversation.
After a few minutes, I told X that I wanted to do an interview for Heckler and he agreed. I wanted to find out how he felt about how things turned out, and how he was holding up in jail I was curious about aLL the hype the local media like the TV stations; the Bee and the SN & R. had made about the line "I'm killin' mamas, daddys and nephews, " from X's CD. They claimed that the DA was going to prosecute a premeditated murder charge because of the lyric. "Bullshit," said X. "That shit didn't come up once in court. They didn't even mention my tape once."
As X put it, "If you're with three nobodies and you're a somebody, and something goes down, who do you think they're going to blame? If Ice Cube and three nobodies are in a shooting, who do you think's going to.take the rap?" While X still has his rough side, he's grown up and matured quite a bit over the last two years. He was on the 8th floor instead of the 6th, because he had gotten in a fight a couple of weeks ago with another inmate. But X realizes his mistakes too. One of the first things he said to me in a slightly embarrassed tone was "I guess I fucked up, huh?"
I asked X if he regretted how things turned out and he replied "Hell yes, If I had it to do a11 over again, I'd do it a lot different. My advice to young rappers starting out is pay attention to the music and the rhymes, 'cause that's the most important thing." X's debut, Psychoactive is still available in record stores and is a strong and confident debut. It's a hard edged record, and X's slow, laid back and almost non chalant delivery makes it even more chilling. Re-writ ing the present based on suppositions on how things might be different if other things in the past hadn't happened has little profit if any, but you can't help but wonder where X would be now if he hadn't ended up in jail. His second album would have almost certainly been even stronger than the first, and would have probably done real well.
X however, has grown up and learned a lot in the meantime. While he realizes that he fucked up and is having to pay for it he's optimistic about the future and plans to use his time in jail constructively and make plans for his release. X is 19 now and hopes to get out by the time he's 25. X's final sentencing is in early December and he's looking forward to being transferred to either Folsom or Solano prison. He wants to get his AA degree while he's in prison and he plans on getting a job inside prison too. He said he wants any kind of job where he uses his body and stays in shape. He's been playing a lot of basketball too. He's excited about the possibility of transferring to Solano where they have a l6-track studio, but would also like to be in Folsom where he can be closer to family and friends.
X is proud of Brother Lynch's success and thinks that Lynch's brother, Triple 6 is going to bust out soon too. He feels protective towards Lynch, and wants to see him do well and not make the same mistakes he made. X is obviously eager to get out of prison, so he can get back to rappin himself. In the meantime, he is encouraged by the support and love he gets from his family and friends and also wanted to thank Cedric Singleton and Black Market Records for the help and continued support. X raided has made some big mistakes in his life and he realizes it. It's hard for me to make excuses for what he did or didn't do, so I won't. It's not my place. I do however like him as a person.
The last time I saw X in my studio he was a young kid. The next time I see him, he'll be a man. I wish him well over the next 6 or so years, and I hope he accomplishes his goals. for himself while he's in prison. And even more importantly, when he gets out I hope he grows into the young man he never got a chance to be, but that I think he could've been. Peace and good luck Anerae

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Originally posted by the interview
As X put it, "If you're with three nobodies and you're a somebody, and something goes down, who do you think they're going to blame? If Ice Cube and three nobodies are in a shooting, who do you think's going to.take the rap?"

real shit !

X realizes his mistakes too. One of the first things he said to me in a slightly embarrassed tone was "I guess I fucked up, huh?"
i wonder what was going thru his mind at that time

I asked X if he regretted how things turned out and he replied "Hell yes, If I had it to do all over again, I'd do it a lot different. My advice to young rappers starting out is pay attention to the music and the rhymes, 'cause that's the most important thing."
real shit again. but i wonder what he would do different if he could do it all over again.

X is proud of Brother Lynch's success and thinks that Lynch's brother, Triple 6 is going to bust out soon too. He feels protective towards Lynch, and wants to see him do well and not make the same mistakes he made.
i wonder how he feels about how the 3 of them (Lynch, Sicx and X ) all turned out. and if he thinks things would be different if he was out.

. I wish him well over the next 6 or so years, and I hope he accomplishes his goals. for himself while he's in prison. And even more importantly, when he gets out I hope he grows into the young man he never got a chance to be, but that I think he could've been. Peace and good luck Anerae
^^^ i second that. well, the 'young' man part is a bit too late.

Apr 18, 2003
I wish him well over the next 6 or so years, and I hope he accomplishes his goals. for himself while he's in prison. And even more importantly, when he gets out I hope he grows into the young man he never got a chance to be, but that I think he could've been. Peace and good luck Anerae
that part hit me, more then half his life in the pen....thats some shit. but at least he's putting it to work ya know? but man. where ya'll think raided would be at if he wasnt in the pen? i think that it made his shit lyrically better. but some raided out the pen would make making cd easier, and colabs would be easier

Sep 23, 2002
honestly i dont know where he would be if he didnt end up where he is. but thats life, imagining change and looking back on shit wishing you could go back to it and change it to see how life worked out. but if you didnt go thru what you went thru, you might not wish for a change and you might not have learned what you learned from your mistakes.

i remember Jaz saying how X was always a bright kid and she really didnt notice any signs of him being in trouble until it was too late. he never brought his trouble from the streets home. but she said they were real close. so i dont know where he would be if he didnt land where he is now. he could have still grown lyrically and became even bigger than he is now, or he might have been sucked into the streets and more trouble. but not many people could live thru what hes been thru already. and not many could even imagine going forth and putting up wit what has to go thru in the years to come. he's a survivor, thats for sure so either way i believe he might have been ok