USC VS texas OFFICAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
Post your toughts on this game. I know alot of board members cough cough czar and others stopped posting because you were owned by usc fans over the last few years but everybody give there thoughts.

Jun 30, 2002
i've been to over a 100+ sporting events over the last 15 years, but this will be the one i am anticipating the most by far... i'll be at the rose bowl in less than 3 weeks...

Apr 1, 2003
Reggie Bush deserved the Heisman. It's amazing how he just runs past people. I am not a USC fan but I like to watch talented players and this is why this game will be fun to watch. Who can stop who will be the key, and not letting a big run by the other team.

Aug 9, 2002
TEXAS!....but its either 3 or 2 starting players from Texas that got locked up for robbery or sum shit like that, that shit could affect tha fucking game...

Oct 12, 2005
I never knew it but the star on the Cal flag is for Texas! I hope the Trojans don't break up V.Young too bad! You know the first Championship didn't count as far as the Trojans are concerned. They got dissed and then beat the Sooners down so badly it was funny. Down South they think we can't ball! Now what?! You know what the Bizness is! Michigan got clowned, but we will definitly set them fools straight! The saying is don't mess with TEXAS, We'll mess with them fa sho! Rest In Peace Darrell Russell.FIGHT ON TROJANS! :devious:

Apr 1, 2003
every week people said that USC could lose and they never did. I am not a USC fan but they won all those games in a row for a reason and man they have talent.

Oct 12, 2005
The Trojans got that bluff defense. They bluff you into a mistake. Against Notre Dame they baited that tight end to come across the middle and get smashed!! Everybody that tried to play dirty got checced at the end. All that jawjaccing and facemasking will only make them clown you more! I haven't seen them play this good since Charles White. They have that same spirit. You know they're watching old Trojan tapes! Anthony Davis,Ricky Bell,Marcus, Mike Garret. Texas is going to get disciplined for what they did to Mich. This is our Bowl. The BCS ( Bookies Collecting Stacks) needed this one becuz it was the highest paying. And you KNOW it's the "Grandaddy of them ALL!"! 54-14 USC! :cool: