USC TROJANS ANY RESPECT?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
Used to post here years ago and remember people clowning the shit out of people for saying usc would win national championships before the season started. Saying auburn would kill them.

Now how do people feel about the best team in college football for the thrid year in a row?

Oct 12, 2005
Aint no need to fret the Trojans are going to continue to break these other fools down on a regular. I am down in the dizzy sizzy and they think the SEC is the world! Fight on Trojan fans.Like we say in the hood:"Loved by few, hated by many,RESPECTED BY ALL!!! Thumbs up!

Dec 29, 2004
J-Boeg said:
^^^and their also capable of throwing on USC's shitty defense...i dont know though, it will be one hell of a game
For some reason I don't think Texas will be able to just throw up the jump ball and have their receiver come down with it every time against USC, that's what they do to every other team.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
J-Boeg said:
^^^and their also capable of throwing on USC's shitty defense...i dont know though, it will be one hell of a game
maybe but we know what USC can do during big games. I dunno about Texas and Mack Brown. but yeah we'll see on Jan. 4. I just wanna see a great game.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
ANY RESPECT???THEYVE BEEN RANKED NO.1 FOR LIKE 30 WEEKS STRAIGHT!!!!WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!
I THINK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RESPECT ON THIS BOARD...BACK WHEN SC WAS GOING FOR ITS SHARE OF THE NATIONAL TITLE,,,NOBODY WAS GIVING THEM ANY RESPECT ON THIS BOARD...FOOLS WERE SAYING THE PAC10 IS WEAK,STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE BULLSHIT,,SC WAS GONNA GET DOMINATED COMING UP AGAINST A BIG 10 TEAM LIKE MICHIGAN IN THE ROSE BOWL,,...THEY OVERATED BLAH BLAH,THEY NEVER BEAT ANYBODY GOOD...BUT USC KEPT ROLLING ,,SHUTTING UP ALL THE SHITALKERS ON THIS BOARD AND ALL THESE SO CALLED EXPERTS ON T.V....

THERE WAS ONLY A SELECT FEW ON THIS BOARD GIVING SC ANY CREDIT...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
the big-12 has no shot at a national title.USC will destroy texas.big12 line play is very soft,as you seen in the oklahoma-usc massacre.Vince Young is still up and down,and had very little success against A&M's 117th ranked passing D.UCLA would be a better match up for Texas.

Dec 29, 2004
BAMMER said:
the big-12 has no shot at a national title.USC will destroy texas.big12 line play is very soft,as you seen in the oklahoma-usc massacre.Vince Young is still up and down,and had very little success against A&M's 117th ranked passing D.UCLA would be a better match up for Texas.
Looks like Texas is going to play Iowa St. in the Big 12 championship game, that tells you how tough the Big 12 is....

Nov 21, 2005
WiCkEd said:
I THINK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT RESPECT ON THIS BOARD...BACK WHEN SC WAS GOING FOR ITS SHARE OF THE NATIONAL TITLE,,,NOBODY WAS GIVING THEM ANY RESPECT ON THIS BOARD...FOOLS WERE SAYING THE PAC10 IS WEAK,STRENGHT OF SCHEDULE BULLSHIT,,SC WAS GONNA GET DOMINATED COMING UP AGAINST A BIG 10 TEAM LIKE MICHIGAN IN THE ROSE BOWL,,...THEY OVERATED BLAH BLAH,THEY NEVER BEAT ANYBODY GOOD...BUT USC KEPT ROLLING ,,SHUTTING UP ALL THE SHITALKERS ON THIS BOARD AND ALL THESE SO CALLED EXPERTS ON T.V....

THERE WAS ONLY A SELECT FEW ON THIS BOARD GIVING SC ANY CREDIT...

Yeah i was talking about on this board.

All i have to say about usc's defense is look at the turnover margin.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?div=4&rpt=IA_teamturnovermrgn&site=org

USC turnovers gained 34 turnovers lost 13 = +21
Texas turnovers gained 18 turnovers lost 15 = +3

Oh and vince young has accounted for 13 of those himself. 9 int's 4 fumbles.

So as you can see when usc gets 3 picks and forces a few fumbles we wil roll once again.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hoosier said:
Looks like Texas is going to play Iowa St. in the Big 12 championship game, that tells you how tough the Big 12 is....
They lost to Kansas....lol

Colorado in the Championship...and just got dominated by garbage ass Nebraska.Go Big12

And in other news,looks like Oregon(who only has one loss to #1USC)will lose out to Notre Dame 2 losses,or even Ohio St. 2 losses.But there's no bias...right? :confused:

Dec 29, 2004
BAMMER said:
They lost to Kansas....lol

Colorado in the Championship...and just got dominated by garbage ass Nebraska.Go Big12

And in other news,looks like Oregon(who only has one loss to #1USC)will lose out to Notre Dame 2 losses,or even Ohio St. 2 losses.But there's no bias...right? :confused:
Cal was complaining about the same thing last year...Good thing Cal didn't get a BCS game last year, cuz they got smashed in a crappy bowl game....

Fresno St. losing yesterday didn't help Oregons case at all....