UPTOWN THEATRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I plan on going to the show this weekend. I've been to the Uptown pleanty of times and never had any problems and always had a good time. This will be a good opportunity to see Tech and S+S and we might get a sneak off Techs new album. If you can make it get your tickets early.

Holla

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
smittycal said:
I plan on going to the show this weekend. I've been to the Uptown pleanty of times and never had any problems and always had a good time. This will be a good opportunity to see Tech and S+S and we might get a sneak off Techs new album. If you can make it get your tickets early.

Holla
From what I understand, there is no chance that you will be getting a sneak peak at the new album since he hasn't begun recording it yet.

Sep 26, 2002
you lucky fuckin bastards..
the last time i saw a show i saw some faggot ass melodic death metal band while i was out drinkin...

metallica's playin next month, but the tickets went in two seconds
and you guys get to see quality shit on a regular basis.

Apr 21, 2003
thats what i was thinking...

if he plays his normal set.
you'll hear beef, thats about all thats NEW he does.

if your luckly youll here a verse from 187...which is an okay substitue from planet rock.

dont' know why he stoped doing that though, figured theyed like all the hoes gettin up on stage!

Aug 16, 2003
Well you never know. :knockout: I rember the show he did at Spirit Fest where he did some songs of Absolute Power before it came out. He might not have started the actual productin of the new CD but that dosent mean that he dosent have some new songs started or recorded already. He might just drop something new out there. Even if he dosent the show should still be good. I havent heard anything from Urban Legendz yet except the single so this will give me a chance to see If I'll but it or not.

Holla

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
No, from what I remember hearing he hasn't even started recording anything yet or started on any new songs. If you think about it for a minute you will ask yourself, "When has Tech had time to actually work on some shit?". He has been touring for a long time now so don't expect anything new...except for what trick said.

Apr 21, 2003
yep yep..

it would tight as fuck if he did some brand new shit!

i remeber the first time i heard him open with beef! that blew my mind i didn't expect that shit. and then he did 187 the same show. tight shit. and has done that shit every concert since.

but i was at 1 of his concerts 2 weekends ago, and sorry to say i doubt anything new will be put out there for our enjoyment.

Aug 16, 2003
I'm sure your right and that he wont do any new shit, but at least for me everything S+S will be new for me since I havent listened to it yet. Is Tech featured on there CD?

General ? Does anyone know what kind of seating is left.? I'm sure that ther preselling tickets...I just dont want to drive for an hour to get to the Uptown and have a fat SOLD OUT sign on the box office waiting for me. :dead:

Holla

Aug 16, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Remember folks, this is a Skatterman & Snug Brim concert.....not Tech N9ne....he is their special guest. So this is THEIR show....it wont be your typical Tech N9ne show.
Thats real to. I've never seen S+S live before so it should be interesting. Is anyone else on the line up?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
smittycal said:
I'm sure your right and that he wont do any new shit, but at least for me everything S+S will be new for me since I havent listened to it yet. Is Tech featured on there CD?

General ? Does anyone know what kind of seating is left.? I'm sure that ther preselling tickets...I just dont want to drive for an hour to get to the Uptown and have a fat SOLD OUT sign on the box office waiting for me. :dead:

Holla

Tickets were going fast earlier in the week.......It's all general admission like always. But I dont think the balcony is going to be open so that will cut about 200 or so tickets. It would be advisable to purchase tickets before you come up.