Updated photos:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
LOL. You came at ME in every other thread. You attacked my list, attacked me for having necro in my updates. You are coming at SMCrazy right now. You start all of these arguments then try to act like you're so mature and am "too cool for all this" when in reality you feed off of it.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
You should be glad its not a trench coat. Unless you live in early 20th century, you shouldn't wear a trench coat- you look like a fagot.

And no its not a problem. But I know you're sweating like a mother fucker in that shit.
I didn't sweat all that much, i drink alot of water since I can't afford soda these days

and I just thought of sumtin, black kids don't shoot up schools, they only shoot one person and go to jail

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Because they have no planning skills obviously.

White people make the best serial killers and mass murderers (besides those sneaky zipperheads (was that a bit racist?)).
No, it's because white people go crazy and shoot up the whole school, just because the football team picks with them, then they commit suicide

black people focus on killing the person that fucks with them, and then get prepared for jail

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I didn't sweat all that much, i drink alot of water since I can't afford soda these days

and I just thought of sumtin, black kids don't shoot up schools, they only shoot one person and go to jail
I really doubt black people don't shoot up schools. Like I have said before "When a black person shoots up a school they label it Gang Violence.."

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Not always. Most gangs target gang members others target civillians and opposing gang members. You can't tell me a black person never shot up a school. There is too many mother fuckers in the world for that to be true.
you can't find one major or even one social school shooting, that involved a black child shooting up more then 2-3 people that didn't have gang ties.

most black people ain't scared to fight it out, unlike most suicidal school shooting bitch ass white boys, fat ass native american nazis, and a korean

Sep 16, 2008
you can't find one major or even one social school shooting, that involved a black child shooting up more then 2-3 people that didn't have gang ties.

most black people ain't scared to fight it out, unlike most suicidal school shooting bitch ass white boys, fat ass native american nazis, and a korean
Lol last summer you were fighting people that black people made the best serial killers. Now you think ur thuggin son?