UPDATE TO MORE ONLINE RADIO PLUGGz.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
105 LIVE does not play Bay Music. Myself and a few others have been notified by Slickk that he is mainly into hip hop and east coast rap and prefer's that type of music to be played on his station. Although he resides in Northern Cali that is his preference...that is fine with me, but I want to go on the record and notify yall so if ya sent packages to him and they dont get played or sent back...this is the reason. I was put under the impression that he supported the Bay and the music and only after I helped promote him on numerous sites was I told he didn't like quote un-quote "RAP" and only played hip-hop and east coast "RAP".

I am a "music" fan, who has no boundaries when it comes too rap or anything for that matter. I network with all and am doing music with all to prove that, South, East, West & North...I work with them all so please if you are from the East do not take what I am saying the wrong way. I dig the music, I just don't dig the fact that after being promoted I get hit with a IM saying..."Uh, you know I only play hip-hop & east coast right?". That is not what I or others were told by him from the beginning and if you see this...you have no choice but to feel me SLICKK. After I asked you on IM, if I should hold the package or not....you didn't even have the nerve to respond. BAD BIZ brotha...good louck with your station...and yes, like you said: "I THINK YOUR ON THE WRONG BOARDS".

Peace.