update... Siccness.net Mixtape.... Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
All the tracks have been sent to the DJ Krunk and Aliaz... all who have sent songs should be notified soon if we choose your songs... and it should be up for download in the next few weeks...

if anyone is intrested in doing vol 2.. please let me know..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
We have a good selection of songs we would just like to get four to five more.. Being this is vol 1 we will have some issues to iron.. Shouldn't be too long

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
to be completely honest, I don't know all the names of the artists, cause some of the mp3s aint labeled so ill have to get the full list from Law, but Str8Jakkett (Lives in KC from Topeka) is on it, 3rd Degree is going to be on it, this dope song called "Don't Play With That Gun Boy, Law, this song called Get Like Me, the crazy thing is KC as a city sent us the least amount of submissions and that's the midwest city probably with the most rappers. Most songs came from other cities

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
No.. It was a good idea .. Just never got off the ground .. It shouldn't be a hard sell to artists because the fan support and demand is there .. Maybe another time ..