UPDATE ON REDRUM "VOICE$ IN MY HEAD"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
YEAH WELL REDRUM JU$$ IN THE LAB YE$TERDAY IN THE AFTERNOON WIT BIG TONE $O YOU KNO HOW THAT ONE GON CUM OUT FEEL ME .... ALBUM ALMO$T DONE JU$$ GOTTA $TART CRACKIN ON THE PROMOTION$ AND THANG$ LIKE DAT .... MIGHT HAVE NEW COVER TOO $O KEEP PO$TED .. BA$ICALLY THE ALBUM GON HAVE 10 $OLO$ AND A FEW WIT FEATURE$ AND THEY ARE PI$TOL CEE..LIL DUCE..$ANTINO..LENYO..$LEEPY BRYANT $T..JUNEBUG..BIG TONE..YUNGCUTTYBOY..(NKP)NORTHERN KALI PRINCE$$ A$ OF NOW $O $TAY TUNED!!!!

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Twiztid One said:
cant wait to hear that track wit youngcuttyboy on , any time frame on the release date ?

I been lagging a little on some things lately but like homie said, the album is almost done. Things should be just about finalized in the next coming weeks. Pistol C's and Lil Duce's Blockmade should be out at around the same time. Ya'll might get a surprise with these two releases. Folks are going to have to wonder what it will be for now though.