Update from smokealotrecords

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
The promotion of Million Dollar Mouthpiece has begun! Check the July edition of XXL Magazine to see the first promotion ad for the much anticipated Yukmouth release. Please note that the actual release date for the album IS NOT July 11th. The release date has not been finalized but will be posted here first when available. For a larger image of the MDMP ad Click Here.

The ad contains a misprint of a July 11th release, Million Dollar Mouthpiece double CD is set to be released late summer.

Also an article on Yukmouth can be seen in this month's OZONE magazine. Click below to view the scans from the article itself.

OZONE scan 1
OZONE scan 2

ALso, The most anticipated mixtape of the summer, All Out War Vol. 3, is coming to a hood near you on June 27th. The mixtape contains guest appearances from 2Pac, Scarface, The Game, Beanie Segal, Silver Back Guerillaz, Dru Down, and many more! To hear an exclusive new track from the mixtape, "What U Know About Straps", Click Here. Click Here to view a larger image of the cover.

Million Dollar Mouthpiece double CD is set to be released late summer

www.smokealotrecords.com

Aug 7, 2003
im suprised the post has came about yet with the "why aint yuk fuckin with more bay cats, he aint gettin the bay its shine"

as for album of the year, yeah right. he will be lucky to get in the top 10 this year.

Feb 21, 2005
that's a sick title for an album. mdmp one of my most anticipated along with messy marvs. still knockin thug lord and godzilla heavy. and with godzilla, still not many albums on that level. mdmp album of the year?, i wouldn't doubt it.

Apr 25, 2005
hella_numb said:
im suprised the post has came about yet with the "why aint yuk fuckin with more bay cats, he aint gettin the bay its shine"

as for album of the year, yeah right. he will be lucky to get in the top 10 this year.
Stunt1on1 has already confirmed that Mess, Dru Down, and Short (plus the ad says Keak Da Sneak) are most likely gonna be on this album, so Yuk is sharing the spotlight wit other bay cats. Don't 4get this album is gonna be a double disc so I'm sure he gonna have Bo and the Regime on it as well.
I respect ya opinion homie but I can't think of 3 other albums I'm anticipatin 2 hear more than MDMP, let alone 10. IMO this will be the album of the year based off the quality of the music not sales.

Aug 7, 2003
The General said:
Stunt1on1 has already confirmed that Mess, Dru Down, and Short (plus the ad says Keak Da Sneak) are most likely gonna be on this album, so Yuk is sharing the spotlight wit other bay cats. Don't 4get this album is gonna be a double disc so I'm sure he gonna have Bo and the Regime on it as well.
I respect ya opinion homie but I can't think of 3 other albums I'm anticipatin 2 hear more than MDMP, let alone 10. IMO this will be the album of the year based off the quality of the music not sales.
i dont care who is featured on the cd honestly, and I said MORE bay cats, i knew keak was on it cus i know how to read. as far as albums coming out the new Too Short, Turf Talk, Mistah Fab, Bullys wit Fullys 3, Jacka (tear gas), ap9/jacka/hus cd, J Diggs, Reek Daddy, Big Rich, Messy Marv, Keak Da Sneak, etc are coming out as well as yuk's cd. Cd's that are out and are quality even though i might not like them as much as other siccness users are Bailey, The Team, Jacka, San Quinn, e-40, etc have all been considered albums of the year by other users. so to call Yuk's cd the album of the year before you even listened to it is a very high standard to set for the album, which makes it seem like they can never live up to the hype. Hopefully it is the best cd of the year but to be honest there wasnt a full yuk album that was great all the way through. Godzilla was nice but it had a lot of filler songs in my opinon. thats all.