Upcoming Illustration ~ www.poltart.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Well I am working on finishing a current project that is taking a long time but In the end I think it will be the best from me, it is an illustration of the Grim Reaper, but in a style that isn't what you usually see him as. I will post that once its done unless so many people want to see it then I will just post it in advance. Anyways this is a pre-start thread for a project I will do after I finish this current one. I just wanted to make something with a gas mask once again and practice body drawing as well as muscles and bones, so here is the sketch for my next project:

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
he gotta be using a graphic pen man, no way in hell u drawing that with a mouse
i dont draw with a tablet...shit i dont even draw with a mouse lol i have a laptop and i use the trackpad.

^^^this ones about 3 years old. one of many i used to do. i dont really do these anymore. thats all trackpad except the "atlanta black crackers" which was a font. sorry to jack your thread poltart, and i aint got shit on you i know lol...

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Did you use the pen tool as well man?

It looks like you did, and if so then thats a perfect example of how great things can look even on the toughest of things.

And thats alright man, no harm no foul! :)

Did look dope though! You should have kept at it man!