Unused Everready Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
The songs that were apparently made but didnt actually make it onto Everready: Money, Money, Money; Ms. Gottalottavit; Die For You; and World Gone Crazy: what is going to happen to those songs? I was wondering that when I was scrolling through the discography the other day. Are they, like many nnutthowze tracks, just going to disappear without ever being heard? Or is there a plan I don't know about to release on some other disc sometime in the future? It just seems like a shame to never get to hear them.

Aug 9, 2005
Jun 23, 2003
I've never heard of it. They don't exist. The only reason nutthowze tracks are not around is because tech doesnt have them. Icy ROck does. If tech has these ones, maybe he WILL use them. Way to compare apples to oranges you impatient weenie.

Jan 28, 2005
I've never heard of it. They don't exist. The only reason nutthowze tracks are not around is because tech doesnt have them. Icy ROck does. If tech has these ones, maybe he WILL use them. Way to compare apples to oranges you impatient weenie.

Fair enough, I didn't think of it like that. I'll take back the comparison, but I haven't heard a single word about those songs since Everready came out, so I just wondered if anyone with more knowledge than me had heard anything.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
tech mentioned in an interview he would be dropping unreleased everready along with older material in his possession in the future and will be released on something along the likes of VT2

NnuttHowze would be a different story if the rights and masters were in his possession

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if your referring to where it is...

it's where i'm situated with my g/f which is her street that is owned and vacated by her family whom are very mafia-like

if not...