Untapped dope on datpiff.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Who ever made these 2 playlist albums took a bunch of DOPE jacka and amp tracks and str8 ruined every track with some lil kid voice overs and weak ass sound effects. Poor sound quality too maxed out the volume in my car and sound and bass was low. This shit weak as fuck and an embarrassment to play in the whip.

Jan 27, 2006
Just search Fat Tone on the datpiff app - I’m nit sure how to post links up from the app.
There's 24 Fat Tone albums on there whats your favourites?

Must be a way to copy link in the app? I just use the browser.

Who ever made these 2 playlist albums took a bunch of DOPE jacka and amp tracks and str8 ruined every track with some lil kid voice overs and weak ass sound effects. Poor sound quality too maxed out the volume in my car and sound and bass was low. This shit weak as fuck and an embarrassment to play in the whip.
It's better than nothing. If you know something better then share it.

Jun 1, 2004
siccness always have me laughing, sicc breh goons put some good sarcasm but real responses up.

but for datpiff topic, I download heavy on xay the dj / field negro / da bougie guy (same dude three names) for oldies, funk, rap from west and east coast and the south (not scrapas haha). Im a fool for cover art with datpiff, key words get me what I want too tho.

no links amigo, hopefully on a edited version later gotta figure out new layout.