Unreleased Eazy-E material found!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Unreleased Eazy-E material found!!

I Just Found This.. :

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/unreleased-eazy-e-material-found-285641/

As always, nothing came of this. I wonder if it is true? And why in the fuck are these not being leaked or released. Why didnt Ruthless buy them and release them?

And whoever (cough, cough, Jerry Heller) stole all of those Eazy tracks right after his death.... They need to release them. I want to hear them before I die.

Here Is What The Link Says :

May 23 - Unreleased Eazy-E material found!!

By refuze - 05-23-2005, 11:31 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY 23, 2005

Local artist named Jason Parker from Los Angeles, CA has claimed that he has found several tapes and unnamed CDs containing unreleased Eazy-E songs. He reported that he had stumbled into a pile of boxes at a recording studio where former NWA and deceased rapper Eric Wright, also known as Eazy-E, previously worked at. More than fifty tracks and samples have been uncovered. Parker believes that he has complete ownership of these materials. He is supposedly looking for a record company to buy the rights for these unreleased songs.

Dec 3, 2009
THat would be some shit if its true. I hope we get some new Eazy material soon! and done in the right way!

if you notice though that was back in 2005... its been 5 years and nothing yet, i wouldn't wait for it

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I'm pretty sure every artist has unreleased songs. But since people don't listen to gangsta rap anymore and it doesn't get any play on radio or TV, it probably won't be released. At best, if it was released, a radio station and/or TV station would talk about it for a day and maybe play some of the songs that same day, but then it would never be heard from again on the station. And most likely it would be played at a time when they have minimal listeners, like 11:00 at night.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Only way id want to hear these is if Cold 187um, Rhythm D or Madness 4 Real produced em. If not leave those tapes in the vault...

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I think this is a rumor, I remeber something like this coming out few years ago.

There is a few traccs like the OG Thug Luv which was an Eazy tracc with 3 verses and on the Ruthless phone line right after his death. I talked to Lil Eazy briefly and he said there are only a few tracc's he's aware of. Some that Ruthless has and some that he got Julio G. And I remember him meeting with Jerry Heller so who know's if that resulted in more.

I also remember right after Eazy passed that someone supposedly stealing master's from Ruthless so who know's what's out there. I hope this is true and see's the light of day. . .

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
What ever happened to Lil Eazy? He was supposed to drop and album 5 years ago...
From what I've heard he's trying to take over and run Ruthless. . .

I know of some other unreleased shit too. DJ Yella has a Cube diss tracc Eazy had but says he wont release it.

I've also talked to Phylis Pollack she was Eazy's publicist. She told me Eazy played A casset full of songs that she's never heard on any of the Eazy albums that have been released. Just a few months before he passed but that she thinks it would be nearly imposible to get a hold of them and put em out.

Also I heard Dr. Dre actually has some material from when the first started recording Temporary Insanity. The DOC said in an interview it was the best Dre production he's ever heard. So maybe it's in Dre's vault. . .

May 11, 2002
^^Yeah.... I always heard that Dre had the whole Temporary Insanity alum. It's just another gem that will never get released.

Props... I didnt know the DOC said that!