Unreleased Detroit Rap Album by Eddy Rebel is soon available

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Whats good Evrybody,

Eddy Rebel and the 2AO Ring come from Detroit Michigan with that fine 90s Cali G-funk Sound that many people like. Legendary "G" was his 2nd Album which was supposed to be dropped in around 95\96 but it didnt come to a deal even tho they had a Video Shoot done already. Drop Top Music obtained the Rights to release this excellent Album in a limited Quantity.You can order the Album on the 22.04.2013 on Drop Top Music. Here is a Youtube Snippet. I hope you Guys like it. Thanks for your Time.

Eddy Rebel - Legendary "G" - Album Preview - Release Date 22.04.2013 - YouTube

Jan 6, 2003
Why are you sweating the price of $20 for a CD? that's not a very high price for a new CD. the batch size is limited and it's not like this is released by Universal Records. It's an independent release, not a Justin Bieber album and pressing small batches plus the risk of pressing these and not selling all copies have to be covered by a slightly higher price. It's not twice or triple times the price for a major label CD so I wouldn't complain.

It's about supporting ambitious projects like this and the past releases.
I don't expect InDO to get rich out of his projects since it's expensive to buy all these publishing rights and pay ppl to do mastering, cover art etc whatever's necessary and as long as the release is properly done and everything is fine and the music is dope I have no problems supporting this, even if the price is $20. As long as I get some dope music this way for $20 and if InDO does makes a little profit of it too it's all good. I have no problems paying $20 for a new CD if it's an independent release. Also, shipping is fairly low compared to what it costs to ship international for you US sellers.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks for the nice feedback, but the price is already a bit higher than standard prices, i really cant higher them. the main problem is just that you got too less follower for this type of music and most of them prefer spending their money on cds or tapes that really dropped back then, or on things that most likely will be worth more later or re just rare.

Jan 6, 2003
Haha, let me clarify, I did not say that you should raise your CD prices. all I said was that I have no problems paying $20 for your CDs even though they are slightly higher than regular releases. $20 is a fair price for these CDs, a price that all on here can afford. I was more concerned about the ones on here who always complain every time you inform about a new release of yours.

Feb 25, 2006
Iam going to give my 2 cents. I support indo 100%, he is releasing some dope ass music that otherwise would not see the light of day. I have purchased young ace and the d mack and insane, both dope releases and I just purchased ther Eddie Rebel. 19.99 is really not alot for these releases and you have gems on your hand.

Props: InDO

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hard to say, i guess it will take 2 months from now.need to concentrate on the eddy rebel now first and on a few smaller pressings aswell.

May 26, 2008
Its good to see this earlier album released, I'll likely order one through eBay soon. Do you know whether any copies still exist of his album entitled; "Search No More" ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
there is a big bunch but they re in storage for which he didnt pay the taxes for a couple of years.would have to pay a serious amount first to get them in possesion, not really worth it.