Unrapped Showcase this Saturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Come thru if you in the area! I'll be getting on both cyphers , open Mic in the beginning So if anyone wanna stop by and spit a couple verses come thru! Itl be every a month thing

Tried to upload the flier but I can't... Upload it later today!

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
not sure why my flyer isn't uploading so ima just copy what the person putting it together said

Unrapped, where DOPE, talented, & hard working independent artists are given another platform to UNRAP their art! This show, we have the very lovely DJ RAY RECK!!
And this 2Nd Unrapped Showcase lineup is full with more dope, hard working & talented artists:
Preston Steele, Ant Mays, Telli Prego, Zaydo, Zak1, J'Mal, Darealwordsound, JPZ, Three Dimensional Crew & to end the night with a bang, a LIVE cypher that will be recorded by the very dope, hard working & talented artists who performed at the Premier Unrapped Lineup: Watzreal, Zkolar & Smiley, Denero & ZigZag, French Vanilla, J. Morgan, Alta Ego, Brown P, Kaebee & Bazooka Joe! This will be recorded & uploaded to my YouTube channel, just like each performance will be!
Be sure to check out EACH of these dope artists & their music, share them & show some love & support! Please help spread the word, all of the love & support is much needed & appreciated. Thank you everyone!

WILL BE THIS SATURDAY THE 11TH AT THE HONEY HIVE GALLERY IN SAN FRANCISCO