Unofficial Doomsday Productions Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2007
Alright since the other thread is sorta misnamed cause of the wiki thing I was doing, this is now the unofficial DP thread!

Mypace Pages
Group Page
Playboy 7
Eklypss
Pit
Moc-C

Websites

http://www.cinsityrecords.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Productions

Alright now I may be getting a chance to get a interview with PB7 and here are the questions I have so far that I will be asking. Please post anything you want asked as long as its reasonable and not a repeat of one of my questions.

1. Is there anything going on with new projects? Whats the status on the Solo albums, Soldado Album, Redrum Album, & the Plague 2 album?

2. Who is currently signed to Cin Sity Records? Any new acts?

3. Are Soldado Joke Dogg and/or Blue Ragg locked up right now?

4. What's the deal with Mistah Hakah?

5. Are you ever gonna come out with Whore 2?

6. What's up with Crook Cilla (aka Cowboy)?

7. Are we ever gonna see a Pablo-X album?

8. Is there going to be a new addition to the Northtown vs. Westside vs. Eastside series or the Underground series?

9. Is Blue Ragg going to be dropping any albums soon?

Feel free to add on! Tired at the moment.​

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Ask why they retired from making music? They had fire.

And what is the business with Plague 2....I don't care if it's 4 year old material (release date was 10/12/2005) I'll still cop if they drop it.

May 11, 2002
Who actually has "The Plague 2"? Is it them or Lynch? If they have it.....it needs to be released.

Also....tell playboy, it's time for "Whore 2".

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
ask them who has plague 2 and ask them when is it coming out.

ask them where the plague 2 is kept in case they take a long time to release it and we have to go and get it ourselves (but dont tell them that part)

ask them if they know where lynch keeps all his unreleased sicx tracks

Oct 4, 2007
ask Playboy7 if he got a pic of the girl he lost his virginity to on the one track he made on his album...LOL
lol

I added in some of your guys questions. But I think Lynch should drop the Plague 2 with them now, it could give him some more notice just before his album drops. Keep the questions coming though! Oh, just rememberd one of the questions I was wanting to ask. When are we gonna see a Pablo-X album!!!

Oct 4, 2007
Alright I've sent him the interview. First time he replied and said cool they'll get it done but the other two times I've sent messages asking a update on it he read but didn't reply. Also I sent this back in July so I don't really know whats up.

Sad thing is though when I picked up the X-Raided album today I saw the North vs East vs West comp by Cin Sity just sitting there and I figured I'll pick it up since I don't have it. When I looked through the notes though It says Eklypss - Possessed, Pit Solo, PB7 Solo, Blue Ragg - Bangin Since The 80's, Plague 2, Lil 40 oz - Malt Lyrics, and then Joke Dogg and Wikked albums coming soon. I really want these albums lol and its been almost five years!!!