UNLOCKOING/JAILBREAKING PHONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I LOST MY BLACKBERRY BOLD,I HAD TMOBILE AND 3G SERVICE
SO I GOT A BLACKBERRY TORCH(WICH ARE ONLY FOR ATT UNTILL 2011)
I GOT IT UNLOCKED AND "CONFIGURED"?... IT WORKS BUT DOSENT GET 3G ANY MORE...

-IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET 3G AGAIN???

-IF NOT...
IN 3 MONTHS CAN I GET 3G AGAIN OR WILL IT BE "HTC" (OR WHATEVER),AND CAN I EVEN GET THAT???

-SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY GOT PHONES IN CANADA CALLED "ROGER" PHONES...DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE???

MY SEARCH FEATURE ISNT WORKING SO IF THERES A THREAD LIKE THIS ALREADY...FUCK YOU...

Dec 4, 2004
T-Mobile and AT&T networks have different 3G bands....so chances are you can only get Edge on that Torch as long as your on T-Mobile . When you say you want 3G again and don't get it anymore, are you talking about your old Bold or are you claiming that you had 3G on your Torch?

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
IT WAS ON THE BOLD... BUT THA FOO THAT UNLOCKED MY TORCH WAS SAYIN TO FIND OUT IF I HAD A CANADIAN PHONE??? BECAUSE THEN I COULD STILL GET 3 GEE...

I WAS WONDERING IF IN 2011 WHEN TMOBILE STARTS CARRYING THE TORCH,,, IF I COULD DO SOME SORT OF UNLOCKING OR WUTEVER,,, TO BE ABLE TO GET 3 G THEN

Dec 4, 2004
IT WAS ON THE BOLD... BUT THA FOO THAT UNLOCKED MY TORCH WAS SAYIN TO FIND OUT IF I HAD A CANADIAN PHONE??? BECAUSE THEN I COULD STILL GET 3 GEE...

I WAS WONDERING IF IN 2011 WHEN TMOBILE STARTS CARRYING THE TORCH,,, IF I COULD DO SOME SORT OF UNLOCKING OR WUTEVER,,, TO BE ABLE TO GET 3 G THEN
i doubt you have a 'Canadian' one unless you bought it online or something....I guess those are compatible with both 3G bands....but if you are using an unlocked AT&T phone on T-Mobile chances are you can only ever get Edge and not 3G....better than nothing

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
i doubt you have a 'Canadian' one unless you bought it online or something....I guess those are compatible with both 3G bands....but if you are using an unlocked AT&T phone on T-Mobile chances are you can only ever get Edge and not 3G....better than nothing
FER CHO...THANX FOR THE INFO...
I JUST DISCOVERED MY SHIT DONT WERK AT ALL IN MEXICO EITHER...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I JUST TOOK A DRUNKEN PISS ON THIS FORUMS LAWN...THERE WILL BE A DEAD PATCH THERE SOON...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ITS ALL GOOD:

Consider the kind of maintenance your lawn gets. The soil beneath a highly fertilized lawn already contains large concentrations of nitrogen--and a little more, courtesy of a dog doing his duty, is enough to push the grass over the edge. (Female-dog urine is not more potent than that of males. It causes more trouble simply because females tend to urinate all at once in one spot.)
Turn on the hose and flood the spot if the deed has just been done. Even within a few days, a thorough flushing should head off any damage, and before long the grass will grow back as good as new.
In cases where the damage has been in place for a while, dig out the damaged turf and flush the soil with plenty of water to dilute the excess nitrogen.
Reseed or resod the spot.

Read more: How to Rid Your Grass of Dog Urine Spots | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_118272_rid-grass-dog.html#ixzz146FrTXRe