Unknown Territory Records News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
"I would love to dog, but I'm on a medically supervised liquid diet now... this is the year i drop some weight and get my shit together... I know i always hate to hear this but from one brother to another, give it some thought homie. real choppers."

I lost 55lbs since january. no miracle diets. I could have lost another 30 - 40 but I been slacking a little the last 2 - 3 months.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
KALYN said:
how's it doin' so far..?
I'm waiting for my insurance to go through so technically speaking i'm not downing these shakes every day yet... lol, but should be some time next week... then I should be nice and irritable for anybody who wants it with me. LMAO. alchohol, good... burgers baaaaaad! lol.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
@ Bane

These beats on your soundclick page are tight. I'm impressed. They're even better than those on the TriFe album, which i still play every now and then. You should make a thread about them, and see what the people have to say.

Mar 11, 2004
dogg, those beats are so old its silly. Im gonna update my page with all new stuff. but the real fire only goes out to potential clients.

as far as losing weight, I made it real easy on myself so i didnt go crazy counting calories. A few semi major changes to my diet, a few small ones and about 40 minutes out of my day and i shed the pounds real quick. if you are interested let me know and ill send you my routine.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Okay, no more Brooklyn Bridge... but I'm gonna have a Lucid Dream where you and I get down on a big ass pizza. Then we go mow down some sorority girls. Lucid Dreams are the best.

My Diet Plan: I really wanna lose 3 pounds.

My Actual Goal: To be able to do a backflip.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Dak iller said:
Mo My bad for letting the cat out the bag with the T-shirts.......
It's all good... the test batch wasn't supposed to have been given away, it's a test batch... but Pain didn't know that, he thought everything was squared away but in reality I hadn't gotten EW the money yet and we ain't on that shady shit so nothing was supposed to have left the box, but shit happens. I'm not trippin dog...