Unknown:still standing available today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
The new album will be available for download sometime today on itunes and all the other sites. Check out my latest interview on bayundaground.com they will also be posting a review on the album shortly. If you liked the old darkroom shit youll love the new shit its on a whole new level. The music speaks for itself. Thizzz what it isss!
To preview a few of the tracks ck out myspace or facebook... Unknownthizzlatin

Dec 4, 2011
There was a mistake somewhere along the line, the albums still being processed but it will be available for download in the next couple days, anybody interested in an actual cd i got em already just hit me
Unknown-thizz latin

Dec 4, 2011
Album got pushed back because of the holidays. Jan 10th is the date it will be available for shure just got word from goldtoes. To those hatin keep doin yo job you only lookin yourself look bad not me. New album in the works already with my boy c-4 from san jo. Already got san quinn mr fab and goldtoes features on it with more to come.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hard copies got pushed back to march 13th cause goldtoes spent the money on some expensive ass camel fur toupee's.