Unknown: Gwap City Hustlin Bout to release..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2011
What happened to the X-Raided feature? Did you change your mind about networking with someone strollin' an SNY? If so good move. Is Gwap City San Fran?

Sep 16, 2011
I drive thru Modesto on my way to Vegas and I bought a car their it looks like a really fucking boring place to live. Why do they call it Gwap City?

The Valley just seems so miserable to me. My BM and kids stay in Sacramento and my mother stays in Stockton so I've had to be out their a lot lately and I don't understand why people like it. Yea you can get a 5 bdrm house for $1500 a month but no jobs, nothing to do, hella far from everything. Sacramento at least looks nice Stockton looks like a shithole.

Oct 18, 2011
I drive thru Modesto on my way to Vegas and I bought a car their it looks like a really fucking boring place to live. Why do they call it Gwap City?

The Valley just seems so miserable to me. My BM and kids stay in Sacramento and my mother stays in Stockton so I've had to be out their a lot lately and I don't understand why people like it. Yea you can get a 5 bdrm house for $1500 a month but no jobs, nothing to do, hella far from everything. Sacramento at least looks nice Stockton looks like a shithole.
You pretty much nailed it. The whole valley's whack/boring. No one really likes it here. I stay here because i really have no other options. Also no one calls it gwap city, just a few dumbass kids here and there. It got the name because rich people like to retire and go buy houses here because a rich house here costs a lot less than it would at a lot of other places. It's a decent place to live but there really isn't much to do.

Oct 18, 2011
also some people here call it methdesto(as a joke) since i hear we are the largest meth producers in all of california. don't quote me on that. i just hear it a lot.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That shit would sound better if you were talking bout San Francisco maybe but I head to the valle every now and then, aint much to do out that way really.... Stockton do got hella tecatos same as Modesto, wouldnt see much gwap out there unless you selling to the base heads or somethin......

Feb 13, 2011
also some people here call it methdesto(as a joke) since i hear we are the largest meth producers in all of california. don't quote me on that. i just hear it a lot.
LMMFAO @ Methdesto. If that's really true this vato Unknown should be the face of that town.

That's a trip I never knew they referred to it as Gwap City. What's next Swag Town? BET and mainstream rap has a strong influence on all these youngsters.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
lmfao at that sicc vicc diss on baller...... yikes....

"your last name is baller but u dont ball at all
over 20 dollars i had 2 make plenty calls.."

he said il fight u over 38 cents hahahahahahahaha

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Gold Toes for some reason has to always put a city name with Thizz Latin. Never heard of it being called gwap city till this guy either, but they do got gwap out there. You would be surprised at some of the places you can make money, like rural Montana. I'm not looking forward to moving, but have had the valley in mind. Mo seems like it would have more to do than a lot of those other towns.