unkasa says "fuck sean kingston"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2003
lol this a bulletin he jus posted on myspace

FAKE ASS DOOWOP SINGER IT WILL BE A SONG OUT THIS WEEK GETING AT THIS FAT BASTERD SEAN YOU THANK I FORGOT BOY KRAYON MAN IS ON YA ASS NOHOMO ITS TIME 2 SHOW LIL MAN WHATA DEAL IS I HOLLAAAAAAAAAA

Feb 8, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^^are u serious bout him saying that?you got a link or proof ...unkasa aint been dope since the one little purple city bird gang track...even on that track he was the weakest and that shit had jim jones on it

Its true he just made up with shiest and them when they dropped taht last pcp album. Kasa was also feuding with jr writer for a year or two thats why he was cut from dipset albums.

Feb 17, 2006
fuck sean kingston though...i cant respect anyone who doesnt write his own songs and wont swear because he supposedly wants to be a role model...or else he just wants all of his songs radio friendly

Feb 8, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
damn man i never paid attention to purple city that much to know he was even out of the group...fool kasa is garbage...and that other kat agallah or whatever his name is should get the boot too

i always called pcp the poormans version on the diplomats.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
im gonna get hate but....Un Kasa was nice in this battle i saw him in. he won with shit off the top of his head and the other cat had writtens. also, all Un Kasas shit on the Candyland mixtape was fire...none of the other Purple City shit has been too great.

and Sean Kingstons album was dope

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Rob S4 said:
^^^Unkasa is tight. I have heard him spit fire. Cats on here just love to hate.

not hating. I support the good music makers from dipset and their affiliates but seriously his style is weak and his flow is but thats my opinion. I also seen his battle that was at some basketball court out in NY...nothing impressed me with him there either.