Unforgiven 2.6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I'm not planning to redo the whole album, just the songs I'm not happy with any more. Grandparents, Thug Queen, Acid Rain, Burn w/ Raided. I like those tracks how they are. Ice Cold and Kill or Be Killed will be challenging since they're so long. Good Mourning Amerika is also gonna be tough just because of how he spit it on the 2.5 version. We'll see how it goes. The first time around I had was still learning. This time I'm just having fun with it.

Props: DuceTheTruth

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I'm not planning to redo the whole album, just the songs I'm not happy with any more. Grandparents, Thug Queen, Acid Rain, Burn w/ Raided. I like those tracks how they are. Ice Cold and Kill or Be Killed will be challenging since they're so long. Good Mourning Amerika is also gonna be tough just because of how he spit it on the 2.5 version. We'll see how it goes. The first time around I had was still learning. This time I'm just having fun with it.
Thats whats up, cause these 4 are real real nice.

Props: Filthy_Rich
Dec 25, 2003
Im tellin u Rich stick to that dark gritty gloomy ambient style... Now u got me stoked for more on whatever future projects u got next...... Keep up the good work man... U are a great producer; others just have bad tastes & dont know wtf theyre bitchin about...

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Im tellin u Rich stick to that dark gritty gloomy ambient style... Now u got me stoked for more on whatever future projects u got next...... Keep up the good work man... U are a great producer; others just have bad tastes & dont know wtf theyre bitchin about...
One thing I learned in working with X is that everyone has different tastes. The challenge is finding the common denominator to appeal to all of them. Especially with X. He has fans going back 20 years. He picked up new ones with every album. They all have a picture of what kind of beats X should rap over. Then there's what X wants and then there's my style. It takes time to work it all out and get it right. If we were together in the studio we would've figured it out a long time ago but we're doing our best. I'm not mad at anyone for their opinion though.