unexpected arrival on kube93fm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
TONIGHT:

Neema of Unexpected Arrival will be interviewed on the nighttimeplayas show between 9pm and 11pm on kbue93fm...so if you around a radio, please check out the radio and call in and show support to one of the northwest's own!!

one love yall

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

One love: street level Jus family and bow wow records.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i caught the last minute of it....i turned on kube, and i was like oh fuck, they already started.....it was when they were talking about the spelling on your shirt....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Good shit Neema.....I'm glad everything is working out in your favor. You're one of the hardest working cats I know.....and you deserve this shit. Especially after all that you've sacrificed.......and the shit you've been through.

But yeah.......why don't you quit being a buster and slide by my house (you know where I live) and drop off some of them CD's or somethin'?

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
sorry for the late notice!!

hey you guys, i know this is late notice, but peep game:

i will be performing at a benefit concert saterday night for this little girl who died, i dont know too much bout it, but its for a good cause, and my whole undercaste fam will be there, 830 pm, saterday night, at shoreline stadium, $5, all ages, so come through and show some support cuz we are trying to help raise money for a good cause.

I will have free albums for anyone who hollers at me at the show and tells me they know me off the siccness......I am really trying to help this girls family out, she was hit by a car and killed in May.......Lets come together for this one yall....one love

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival