Unexpected Arrival CD Release Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
This shit is gonna be CRACKING

Check it out:

Tuesday May 21st @the ISPY
8PM $8
All Ages
Bar for 21+

The Unexpected Arrival "Take Control-Remix" CD Release Party
with Performances by:

Unexpected Arrival
Byrdie
Central Intelligence
Sleep of Oldominion

Kube 93's DJ supasam will be spinning on the 1's and 2's all night.

This is looking to be a dope ass party, I encourage anyone and everyone to come out and show support to the Seattle hiphop scene. Also pick up the maxi single that day as well in stores.

Hope to see you all there

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

PS Extra Special thanks to Mr Dsane for helping this project get off the ground.

May 5, 2002
HEY PARTNER JUST WANNA SHOW YOU SOME LOVE ON THE TAKE CONTROL REMIX THAT SONG IS OFF THE HINGES I LIKE THE FIRST ONE TO BUT THE REMIX WOOOOOOOOOOO.I CANT WAIT TO HERE THE REST OF WHAT UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL AND UNDERCASTE IS ABOUT TO BRING TO THE TABLE.KEEP US POSTED .LATE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm gonna try to go.....I get out of work at like 7-7:30.....Maybe I should just get work off that day.....:D

Apr 25, 2002
You know something Neema, I heard that "Take Control" Remix for like the third time on Future Flavors, and I'd have to say it's growing on me. I didn't like it at first, but now I bump my head to it. You know I wasn't too high on your first album, but I might consider buying this one. That cut keeps growing on me. Nice work.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah im going to this for sure. Everyone come out and support the homie Neema he is doing big things. Pick up the first album Unexpected Arrival, request the single Take Control Remix on Kube and pick it up. The new album will drop this summer so be sure to lookout for that. Support the Northwest rap scene.