underlying pagan beliefs presented in the bible/xtianity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Coach E. No @Coach E. No I think you might appreciate at least some of this interview even though you do not practice Islam

I think there is a LENGTHY history of musicians flirting with demonic themes, or outright believing and following the path of satan. I also think that has a lot to do with how some of the most famous singers die so young. Most of the greats die at a young age and usually die tragic deaths. It's a long topic of discussion and yes, I don't practice Islam, but I agree with a good portion of what he said. It is widely believed that satan was the angel of music in heaven. It says in the Bible that people will be playing music and worshipping God in heaven, and satan was was called a perfect angel before the fall from heaven. It's definitely conceivable that satan would still be using music today to pull people from God, and I think the subject matter in a lot of songs would agree with that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I know what you're saying, but this part in particular is a flawed argument IMO. Christian simply means follower of Christ. To say that you can't be or believe in being a follower of Christ, because Christ didn't follow Christ doesn't really make any sense. He was Jewish by birth obviously, from the heritage and lineage of David, but he was not Jewish in terms of religious belief per se.
good answer

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Easter does have it's roots in paganism. The Passover does not have roots in paganism, nor does the celebration of the resurrection of Christ.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Easter does have it's roots in paganism. The Passover does not have roots in paganism, nor does the celebration of the resurrection of Christ.

I said nothing about Pesach. However, you really have to look at Victor of Rome and Quartodecimanism (Quartodeciman) to get a more clear picture of what is actually going on.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
And neither is the first day of Spring!! So in a sense, you could wrap Easter up as a Persian holiday of Norooz, meaning "New Day" of the Persian new year!! But, you could also argue the fact that Christianity derived the resurrection from the same holiday as the rebirth of life, hence Spring
People can make a lot of arguments for all "holidays" considering - and if you really think about it - everyday is a holiday.

I suppose there will always be individuals out there claiming their holiday was jacked, however I was just talking about the Pagans/Celts etc...

Interesting enough tho from an anthropological perspective many cultures that could have never had any contact with one another celebrate the same ideas (not traditional religion) but similar ideas based on astronomical alignments -- yet some idiots out there still insist that people actually thought world was "flat" which of course derives from a 15th century book that was nothing more than satire and "human trickery" in which people of the time took serious..... Imagine "The Onion" 600 years ago.... I suppose humor in writing is fairly new. Of course you have to understand that reading was a privileged reserved for the rich - even so far as into the 1930's.

History is extremely interesting if you get into the meat of it.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2006
but you'd rather go to hell with rapists and child molestors and murderers? lol flawed argument there.
A little late but here u go lol
Yeah i rather go to hell for being a better man than your god
And i rather be in hell with real people
Than with child molestors and murderers that gets a pass into heaven
because they are gods people
thats hypocrisy its pitiful
Hes no better than a politician
im more of a god than he is atleast i got moral

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The question is: Is Jesus Divus Julius? (Is Jesus the historical figure of Divus Julius, the god to which Julius Caesar was elevated?). The iconography of Caesar do not fit our idea of him. In our minds Caesar is a field marshall and a dictator. However, authentic images portray the idea of the clementia Caesaris, a clement Caesar. Jesus' life is congruent to the life of Caesar. Both Julius Caesar and Jesus began their careers in northern countries: Caesar in Gaul, Jesus in Galilee; both cross a fatal river: the Rubicon and the Jordan; both then enter cities; Corfinium and Cafarnaum; Caesar finds Corfinium occupied by a man of Pompey and besieges him, while Jesus finds a man possessed by an impure spirit. There is similarity in structure as well as in place names. People in the stories of Caesar and of Jesus are structurally the same people, even by name and location. Caesar's most famous quotations are found in the gospels in structurally significant places.

Jesus was Caesar: On the Julian Origin of Christianity : an Investigative Report - Francesco Carotta - Google Books