undaground

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2005
post a list of underground-rapper-lists with their dope-ass songs..example..

big l-ebonics
immortal technique-you never know
and and and..i need a list..
i never bumped non-gangsta underground b4 so i need ya help--na mean?artrists like dilated, murs, lilttle brother, aesop rock, del an...so make a luist plz

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
they call me the UGHH messiah round these parts,have any questions bout some hip-hop get at me

anyway,some artists to get you started,not going to post song tracks

living legends crew (aesop,lucky,grouch,eligh,sunpost,scarub.murs and bicasso)
justus league crew (legacy,phonte,big pooh,median,sean boog,chaundon)
aceyalone
supastition
phocus
abstract rude
zion i
mf doom
opio
pep love
illogic
cali agents (rasco/planet asia)
Oh No
vordul mega
wordsworth
icon the mic king
access immortal
brother ali
sage francis
jedi mind tricks
q-unique
7L & esoteric
vakill

could go on forever but if you know any of these ppl tell me so i can tell what type of shit you feelin.then i can give you some album suggestions or more artists along those lines

Aug 27, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
^your new to this underground rap stuff aren't you?

i used to be the same way.

and?do u bump it? whats the defference between these artists and some "gangsta" rappers?

i mean:
e-40 vs. rasco
pep love vs. snoop dogg
souls of mishief vs. tha dogg pound..NA MEAN?whats the (main) defference?
to SiccFucc

mainly i´m bumpin´some gangsta shit..down south, bay, la..dpg,e-40,snoop,dru down,luniz,horrorcore stuiff,assassin, scc, shkilla, deathr ow shit...na mean?some west coast (underground) shit..

EDIT

thanx 4 tha list ;)

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the difference is its a whole different sound all together,from a production standpoint and even lyrics and delivery...just a whole different style.cant compare them to underground gangsta shit.thats saying,i love chingy but want to hear some underground shit,how would you compare chingy to yukmouth? it cant be done,just different sounds. seeing that you listen to more hardcore shit i wouldnt jump right into more soft shit like justus league or zion i.i would reccomend listening to groups like cali agents,jedi mind tricks, or even non-phixion...they all still have a sound you might like but are still underground hip-hop,so will help you get introduced to some shit and new sounds without jumping straight into deeper lyric heavy type shit

or if you are just looking to hear some horrorcore/wicked type shit peep out some cats like necro,mr hyde and esham...all have that wicked sound