Undaground Sound Scene In Da 1819 (Bama)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Gyeah! THis thread is dedicated to all tha undaground or any artist reppin tha 334 or tha 205 area codes; That's ALABAMA if yeen knoe!

This summer I ran across some tight productions that I copped off the street...
there is a dude outta huntsville named MIC STRANGE who is definately doin it. I bought his bootlegs vol 3 from him, and listen this joint if off the rip! he samples everybody's beat and straight rides to it, from lil jon and the eastsides boys & p.troys "throw it up" to youngbloods "damn", 50cent "whaddup thug",vanilla ice's "ice ice baby", and even a monica beat...this fool is looney...

his lyrics are raw though...he even has three trax that are chopped and screwed:my fav's are

"smoke it up"

"1819/ Tha Matrix is a System"

outta the 13 trax on the bootleg, half of them are worth listening to. there are three garbage trax, one skit, one shout out, and one freestyle..other than that, i'm waiting to hear what MIC Strange is droppin next because he & H20 Productions are straight doin it!

Jul 6, 2002
other groups that are doin their thang in the 334, straight outta Opelika are:

Shaahd & Zoe (from Geto Black)

C.R.E.A.M.

SouthMob

P.I.M.P.

and this new cat named "gutta butta"

Plus, there is supposed to be a vid commin out soon that showcases local talent outta Bamma...

cheack out www.guttagutta.com

dont sleep on it, check it out!