UNDAGROUND FAMILY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
I just got a copy of this cd off the RAP OR DIE .COM LINK called "Undaground Family" it's some old dago rap with Dr. Devious , M.I.C , ECAY , and other dago artist this shit iz classic .........

Jun 15, 2005
...for reals? Imma have to check that out...Devious was a fucking mastermind with that keyboard...I cut a couple of jams with him back in like 92-93...

...very sad that he left the game after his boy Ill Black died, but who can blame him? The UndaGround Family are Dago underground legends...period...

...the homie ran into Devious' brother and got some old jams on tape that I converted to mp3...when I get home from work, imma grace you with two jams...the quality isnt the best, but its still very crackin...

...props for this post, mayne...

Apr 25, 2005
cool ........ can't wait ...I luv 2 hear stuff from legends I wish the homie "Ill Blacc" (RIP) and "DR.DEV wuz still doin they thang cuz they brought heat 2 the table especially "Ill Blacc" ( hardest rapper then and now)

Jun 15, 2005
Jun 15, 2005
...what you got on cd?....the jams i got? if you do, then I'm interested in all that shit...

...i want anything with Dev, iBM, and KG on it...

...Im not too interested in that cd thats on that website, but anything other than that and we need to link up...fo reals tho...all bullshit aside...