Uncharted 2: Among Theives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I have a D-Link DIR-615 and it's been rock solid. I can't recall having a single issue with it, and it looks a little more stylized than the Linksys routers I've seen.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just got my first perfect medal. went 15-0 on plaza. thought it would be tough to get either fury or the perfect medal but got lucky and got both in one game. dont think i will ever do that again. once the score reached 40-something and i realized i hadnt died i started being a little bitch and hiding,haha

not the greatest multiplayer in the world buts its fun so cant ask for much more. plus any game that has a level system and unlocks automatically gets me hooked regardless.

once you get to 14 and get the down the irons perk it makes the game like 10x easier. im up to level 26 now but kinda slowed down because i started the single player all over again to try to get some more medals and random shit i missed

Oct 9, 2008
I thought deathmatch was where it's at but last night i tryed all the mp modes and had no idea what i had been missing! They all tight and co-op is the shit! If they wasn't gonna drop mw2 next month i would say this is game of the year..