UNC OVERRATED HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2005
LOL DAMN UNC GOT FUCKED UP BY GTECH
LOL CAN U SAY OVERATED JUS LIKE GONZAGA WAS OVERRATD BYNUM DROPPED 35 ON DA BITCH ASS TARHEELS
MCOUNTS WHO MAY WHO AND ONCE AGAIN DUKE IS IN DA ACC TITLE GAME YA BITCH
ILL LIKE TO SEND A BIG FUCK U TO KILLAHOE666<----SHES JOCKIN DA DEVIL FAKE ASSS KILLA UNC WHO
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE
DUKE OR DIE U BEEZY OH YEAH REDICK DROPPED 35 ON DA REAL NORTHCAROLINA DA STATE U KNOW DA WOLFPACK

Dec 29, 2004
Duke is garbage man....UNC loses in the ACC tourny and now they are overrated? Maybe DUKE can do something in the real tournament this year...Hopefully they don't see maryland...

Jan 6, 2005
LOL LOL LOL DAMN ALL THESE GRUOPIES ON MY NUTTZ DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!AIGHT BITCHE THERES ENUFF DICK TO GO AROUND 4 YA BITCHES.....LET ME GET "HOOSIER" BITCH U AINT GOT NO RIGHT TO SAY NUTHIN WITH U SORRY ASS INDIANA TEAM FUCK DEM PUSSYS I AINT HEARD OF DEM BITCHES SINCE 4 EVER LOL LOL AND TO THA BITCH GRIM<----------DA FAKE WUN NOT DA WUN FROM DOPEHOUSE-BITCH GTECH WHO I KNOW U BITCH ASS SEEN DA GAME PUSSY.........AND TO EL"GAY" LOL LOL LOL LOL BITCH U FROM MACRAMENTO BUT U STILL A FAGG U FUCKN FAT PUSSIE...............

May 10, 2002
UNC IS OVERRATED THOUGH, THEY LUCKY THEY BEAT WACK ASS CLEMSON, IF YOU STRUGGLE AGAINST A TEAM LIKE CLEMSON THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED ANY WHERE NEAR THE TOP.

May 2, 2002
Anyone who says UNC is over-rated is fuckin' retarded and doesn't know what the hell they are talkin' about.

They already beat Clemson twice...3 times now. They are in the same conference. Teams in the same conference always play each other tough...especially the 3rd time.

Not to mention that the Clemson game was McCants' first game back from being out 4 games (And he lost 10 pounds). There is bound to be some chemistry problems.

Everyone struggles or loses to bad teams every now and then.

Same thing happened to Illinois and Duke.

May 3, 2002
UNC is not fuckin overrated.......... they was prolly tha highest scoring team in tha nation (or one of tha top).............. having a record they did in tha toughest conferance in college basketball and saying they are overrated is plain simple stupidity............ they won tha conferance title. but not tha conferance championship big fuckin deal.......... they are "the best team this year"