Un Prophete/A Prophet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Seen this, got a different view than the reviews said. Bout a half Arabic/Corsican(?) guy gotten 6yrs in french prison. Gets picked on for a bit then got a order from the Corsican mafia to do a hit for them. Becomes a hang around doing lil servant jobs for them. Throughout time hes been contactin wit the Arabic gang doing personal business on the streets. He gets a high position in the Corsican mafia, jus happened to be open, which later he turns against the leader. French. Corsican. Arabic langauges.

It was alright. Good story but movie was slow. The good parts I thought was when he did those hits, 1 in prison N 1 in the streets. I wouldnt go rush to see this but it was a good foreign film to see. Anyone else seen this??

Jan 9, 2009
Seen this, got a different view than the reviews said. Bout a half Arabic/Corsican(?) guy gotten 6yrs in french prison. Gets picked on for a bit then got a order from the Corsican mafia to do a hit for them. Becomes a hang around doing lil servant jobs for them. Throughout time hes been contactin wit the Arabic gang doing personal business on the streets. He gets a high position in the Corsican mafia, jus happened to be open, which later he turns against the leader. French. Corsican. Arabic langauges.

It was alright. Good story but movie was slow. The good parts I thought was when he did those hits, 1 in prison N 1 in the streets. I wouldnt go rush to see this but it was a good foreign film to see. Anyone else seen this??