ummm tha guy wit tha m&m's k sumfin vs me cash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2003
this is a two round battle it goes me u u me aight???

rules are 10 line min 30 max
no dikrydin votes
4-o is ko 7 votes win
have fun!

You couldn’t drop ill if you fell sick//
You put a 'beat me' sign on your back just so you could get kicks//
You're so thick, you couldn’t keystlye good if you had total free-dome (freedom)//
in theis war im saddam heusein(so damn insane)and u aint even a peace(piece) of my game//
now let me set these niggas straight before yo lies start daunting my fame//
shit i wont diss ya "jackass" i go mtv style and dismiss ya//
my spits gonna destroy tha site and u tha reason i wont re-member(like signup)//
Like gas, diesel (these ill) punches are going to kill ya'//
Every time I HIT you, it's going straight to the top of the charts//
You’re a lazy lyricists, we haven't seen anything good sofa (so far)//
u dun melt in tha mouth or tha hand//
u aint fire,sorry these lyrics just flow from mah hand/
ike anerexic whores reformed--ya odds to win are "slim to nun"/
wit a twisted tounge i send his lungs a sentence punch that bends his guts till he "throws up mulitple shots" like he "binged on guns"/
u r wack --i bold the truth! ur spits more confusin than votin in a florida booth//(that big contoverseary fo votin fo pres)
engrave a cancer within yo face in a manner it mimmics and change his bones forcibly//
throw a punch to bend and torque his teeth from gums and let the "f*ckin blood run" like a menstrational orgy//
now wut u doin here, u belong at holla front cuz u iz yella// holla-front.com is jins site and its FuLLL of azns.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shit why you callin the odd's of me winnin Slim-To-None? Quit talkin bout ya' dicc-son //
(like anerexic whores reformed--ya odds to win are "slim to nun"/)
And how can you call my rhymes so confusin when you got so much brackats on your spit I Coulda surounded a 100 bars 'n then-some //
(i bold the truth! ur spits more confusin than votin in a florida booth)
'n how you gonna get cash2flow if wacc shit is all ya know? //
Bro I'm that dangerous man I even got Snoop on the "Down-Low" //
'n gonna talk shit again ya gonna be found[6Feet]below //
Show-me some better rhymes before I return wit' a second verse
until then ya' can be put ta' use 'n blow-me //
'n you callin me thick? Shit.. You can get as far in this battle as ya' can throw-me //
(You're so thick, you couldn’t keystlye good if you had total free-dome (freedom)//)
When I say im'a "KILL YA".. beleive-me.. The chance of you winnin' dis battle is the same chance of you puttin out a CD //
Ya betta head to church 'n pray-to-god ya win this battle.. cuz you only posted one verse 'n I can already see ya' been wacc way-to-long //
You chalangin' KO-DOGG is where ya first went-wrong //
Talkin' bout MTV 'n watchin music videos.. I pray that's as far as ya go wit' Hip-hop //
(shit i wont diss ya "jackass" i go mtv style and dismiss ya)
'n ya flow-is-one-big-flop - I hope by the end of ma first first this kid-gon'-stop //
Ya givin music a bad name.. your suportin the wacc rappers [Nelly ext] so your the one Im gon' blame //
You wanted a sicc verse.. well it jus' came... //
(You couldn’t drop ill if you fell sick//)

(..) = His lines

Aight Im down.. i'll have a second verse done soon.. sorry might not be top notch.. but i got a headache anywayz judge da' battle on who you thought won.. explain yo' vote's 'n such..