Um...what's this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
i just got this bulletin from RA the Rugged Man on myspace and i was wondering what it was about

Looking for girl in bikini to wear bizzare sex mask in movie scene with rappers TECH N9NE and VINNIE PAZ of JEDI MIND TRICKS. No pay involved but it'll be a lot of fun. If you are interested get back to us ASAP.

Thanks,
R.A. the RUGGED MAN

Sep 26, 2002
has anyone got an idea if this is RA's joke or something real.

cuz this shit would be great for tech.... tech already knows real motherfuckers on the west coast and midwest but doing some shit with JMT, RA, or ill Bill would definately help him in conquering the rest of america and the rest of the world from then on

Sep 26, 2002
quickwits said:
I dunno but R.a. is dope his verse on the new Jedi Mind Tricks is one of the best in years....
for real... i like ...'s nice.... i've heard the motherfucker is crazy like kickin fans in the head on stage and shit.... that aint cool... but the industry needs crazy motherfuckers

oh yeah whilst we on the subject.... i think "fuck tony montana" by La Coka Nostra is one of the best hip hop joints i've heard lately

Feb 17, 2006
yeah that verse is sick...and regarding if it's a joke or not, the day after i posted this, he sent out that same bulletin...if it's a joke, i don't know why he would use tech's name or post it multiple times

also...i remember him posting something a day or two ago about needing to rent out some space for shooting and they'd need the spot during december for a couple weeks...i don't know what that means or if that has anything to do with this, but he deleted that bulletin, so maybe he found something

Feb 17, 2006
Looking for make-up intern to help keep our lead actress looking beautiful.
Film: shooting begins November 25th.

Produced by: R.A. the Rugged Man
Directed by: Frank Henenlotter
Original Score: Prince Paul
Effects: Gabe Bartalos
Associate procucer: Vinny Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks
Special Appearances by: Tech N9ne, Killah Priest, Sean Price

(from R.A. the Rugged Man's MySpace bulletin)