UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. Faber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Goes down this Saturday, who ya got?! REMINDER, this is in Manila so LOOK at the times it will be airing in your area.

May 16, 2015 | SM Mall of Asia Arena | Pasay, Philippines

MAIN CARD
FOX Sports 1, 10 a.m. ET
Frankie Edgar vs. Urijah Faber
Gegard Mousasi vs. Costas Philippou
Mark Munoz vs. Luke Barnatt
Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Neil Magny
Phillipe Nover vs. Yui Chul Nam
Mark Eddiva vs. Levan Makashvili

PRELIMINARY CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 a.m. ET
Tae Hyun Bang vs. Jon Tuck
Lipeng Zhang vs. Kajan Johnson
Li Jingliang vs. Dhiego Lima
Ning Guangyou vs. Royston Wee

PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 a.m. ET
Roldan Sangcha-an vs. Jon Delos Reyes
Nolan Ticman vs. Zhuikui Yao

Feb 10, 2006
Li vs Lima should be hella fun. Lim vs Magny is going to be dope as well both of those guys are matched up pretty well side by side. Edgar n Faber is a matchup I've been waiting for since Frankie's been in that weight class. Gegard should run right thru Costas but this is mma and we've seen crazier things. Mma and boxing Friday, mma and boxing Saturday. Going to be a fun weekend, especially since I can't go anywhere cuz I fucced my ankle up lol

Feb 10, 2006
Edgar-Faber shoulda been a FOX headliner. This is a biiiig fight guys. You're talking about two of the most accomplished lighter-weight fighters of all time. Future hall of famers, still in high level, possibly prime, condition duking it out for 5 rounds. For godsake, Jacare-Mousasi II got a countdown show and that was an FS1 headliner just like this. This fight shoulda had it's own 30 min. or 1 hr special detailing their past and the road to this momentous fight. Ridiculous at lack of hype and promotion for this fight

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
For real, the Faber/Edgar fight should have been on Fox in Jersey or Sacramento. Mousasi and Philippou could have easily headlined this FS1 card. No idea what the UFC was thinking, they definitely lost possible money with this.

Hope Munoz pulls it out since this is his retirement fight.

Feb 10, 2006
Faber looked like he was scared to let his hands go, also what the hell was his gameplan? Usually he truccs ppl when going for a takedown. I thought it was pretty clear who won I MAYBE give Faber 1 one round.