UFC FIGHT NIGHT-Dillashaw vs Cruz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
i think you had Dom winning cus your a Mayweather fan bro. Dom only won cus takedowns he did nothing with. one judge had TJ 4 rounds.
And two other judges had Cruz winning with one giving Cruz the proper 4 rounds that he won. Also this has nuthin to do with boxing. Cruz fought a great technical fight and schooled TJ. Simple as that! Got Em!!

he also missed 300
Thank you. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
You guys judge a fight off final numbers lol. Why dont you watch the fight and score it as it goes and not wait to see who landed more strikes lol. Means nuthin. Its how the fight goes and who you think is winning, not if a guy lands 8 more punches or not lol. Alot ore to it than that. Form your own opinion and dont show a stat sheet. Got Em!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You guys judge a fight off final numbers lol. Why dont you watch the fight and score it as it goes and not wait to see who landed more strikes lol. Means nuthin. Its how the fight goes and who you think is winning, not if a guy lands 8 more punches or not lol. Alot ore to it than that. Form your own opinion and dont show a stat sheet. Got Em!!
Except if you see my post history I was scoring the fight round by round in another thread. I don't score shit by numbers after a fight.

Dude ran for the majority of the fight, still gets hit more. Plain and simple.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's pointless to go back and forth though I guess. This fight will be talked about like this for years. Even the media had it split lol 12 websites had it for Cruz and 11 had it for TJ and 1 had a draw.

Apr 25, 2002
And two other judges had Cruz winning with one giving Cruz the proper 4 rounds that he won. Also this has nuthin to do with boxing. Cruz fought a great technical fight and schooled TJ. Simple as that! Got Em!!

Thank you. Got Em!!

how did he "school" TJ? what part of Doms fight was more "technical" than TJ's? the running part? the non "fighting" part? whats your honest opinion about that?

and i only used Mayweather as a reference cus you like that style of "fighting". take away the kicking and Doms takedowns and TJ's clinch work against the cage, Dom still didnt win the "boxing" portion of the fight. he didnt school shit.

Jun 23, 2005
it was a close fight. I think we all can agree to that. TJ should have attacked the leg in the first couple rounds instead of waiting till he end

Last edited:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
what did you "get" exactly? lol

Even with those unofficial stats B Buzz posted, Cruz was still hit more in Total Strikes while running. How does defense get praise if you're still hit more?
Except if you see my post history I was scoring the fight round by round in another thread. I don't score shit by numbers after a fight.

Dude ran for the majority of the fight, still gets hit more. Plain and simple.
It's pointless to go back and forth though I guess. This fight will be talked about like this for years. Even the media had it split lol 12 websites had it for Cruz and 11 had it for TJ and 1 had a draw.
how did he "school" TJ? what part of Doms fight was more "technical" than TJ's? the running part? the non "fighting" part? whats your honest opinion about that?

and i only used Mayweather as a reference cus you like that style of "fighting". take away the kicking and Doms takedowns and TJ's clinch work against the cage, Dom still didnt win the "boxing" portion of the fight. he didnt school shit.
I dont know what else to tell you. I watch fights and score who I think wins. I thought Cruz won 4 out of 5 rounds. TJ looked uncomfortable and frustrated at times and missed a lot of kicks and punches. I like accuracy and it was a Cruz type fight and while it was a close fight, I think Cruz edged him in 4 rounds with take downs and defense. TJ threw hella kicks and punches so some were eventually gonna land which is why he out stiked him by a small margin. He just didnt win the fight based on what I saw. Simple as that! Got Em!!

Apr 25, 2002
TJ's instagram. calling out Rogans biased commentating too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAu9CB-yTom/

Man I'm so lucky that I get to do what I love everyday of my life and put on shows for the world. Love being a martial artist and the person it has made me. Like me or hate me for what ever reason and think what ever you believe to be true, I just appreciate you watching and hope you enjoyed that fight. Congrats to Cruz for enduring everything he has and being able to come out and perform at his best, true respect for his determination and athletic ability. I know everyone has their right to their own opinion but as I laid in bed the last two nights not able to sleep thinking how I lost that fight baffled me. Not saying that it was a robbery because I knew that it was a close fight and have no one to blame but myself for leaving it that fu#king close. Did not fight my best and definitely things I could have done different laying there thinking to myself. Finally got a chance to watch the fight on my flight home today and after watching I'm even more confident I won that fight! Even the two rounds I was initially giving to him were much closer when I rewatched it, to be fair I gave my self three rounds but have no problem saying I won four rounds. J @Joe rogan might need to go back and watch it again to hear how biased he was commentating, I agree with you it was a good close fight but think you picked Cruz before the fight started. HOLY SHIT WHAT A GOOD FIGHT! Better than I remember and want to do it again. Please Cruz, don't retire and give me that shot so I can get back what I believe is mine. @ufc

Apr 25, 2002
i think in the rematch TJ will destroy Doms legs off bat so he'll stop running. Doms only answer for TJ is empty takedowns and the judges love for empty takedowns. he cant see TJ in the pocket or just outside and he cant hold him down. no legs, not close.

i have a feeling Dana even scored it for TJ. Megan Olivi asked how he scored it and he didnt want "to go there". normally he has no issue giving his score. he even said he thought Condit won.