UFC and Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
hey. I know one of you fuckers will know! Which UFC fighter (I actually think there's more than one) uses Tech's music? I KNOW one uses Playa, but for some reason I want to say some uses Keep on Keepin on too... I may be wrong on Keepin, but either way I need to know the name of the fighter(s).

Thanks a bitches!

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I saw someone on the metro sports channel in the kc area ultimate fighting come out to a tech song. I don't remember the fighters name, it was a quite a few months back. I don't know if it was KanTown but I think they won the fight.

Jan 31, 2006
ya fuck the haters

OMG u guys joined a forum just because of tech n9ne what fags who gives a fuck

YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

It was actully kind of cool to see a dude come out to tech on UFC that shit is big
it's just to bad the guy isn't very good in his weight class there is too many dominant figthers

Jan 5, 2007
^^^ yup get used to it

that sig is the shit though where you get it?
Thnx, got it from a guy on photo bucket

ima see if he can make some more but diff styles n stuff

OMG... shut the fuck up. I was telling my sister about it and she thought it was another dude (I forget his name) and I swore it wasn't. That's all.
oh are you madd? i was just asking

ya fuck the haters

OMG u guys joined a forum just because of tech n9ne what fags who gives a fuck

YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

It was actully kind of cool to see a dude come out to tech on UFC that shit is big
it's just to bad the guy isn't very good in his weight class there is too many dominant figthers
hating? who did i hate on? i asked a question...
and i didn't join this site just for the tech forum.. theres more than tech here ya know...and just cause i come threw to the tech part does not mean im gonna do everything and like everything tech does or that is tech n9ne related...