UFC 197: Diaz vs. McGregor [3/5/16]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
the last ufc fight i watched was 100 with brock. seeing dude get chocked out was funny as fuck after all the shit he talked...

my wife came down saying i was being to loud...

Apr 25, 2002
I kinda figured Holly would be a one hit wonder. I mean, people forget people were calling the Ronda vs Holly fight a cherry pick, but then of course Holly got the upset but she's not nearly as experienced in mma as most these other chicks. She was at the tail end of her boxing career, considered past prime when she switched over.
I wouldnt call her a one hit wonder. Tate's a better rounded fighter than Rousey. Rousey has a refined judo toss and refined armbar. Tate has the best wrestling in womens bw and more submissions than Rousey. Tate pretty much beats everybody and Holly had Tate beat until she got caught. Holly's good at MMA.

Nov 4, 2005
This fight changed so dramatically, from Mcgregor schooling him and destroying his face to nate slapping him in the face and hitting him with a 2 punch combo, after that mcgregors legs were gone