UFC 144

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2009
frankie needs to move down and fight aldo him and ben look like they were two weight classes apart in there lol cant wait for pettis/henderson 2! nate might get a crack at the winner of that match if he beats miller

Feb 10, 2006
he might fucc him up real bad, dosent mean he's still gonna win.lol...every fight edgar is in he's fucced up real bad, dudes got tremendo heart, im a fan just based on how much punishment this guy can take, would love to see him drop down and face aldo

Feb 8, 2006
he does have a ton of heart I give him that, hes always in the fight till the very end. I just think Aldo is on a whole nother level. hes a straight up killer!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
you're a frankie fan, buzz? i really felt ben won that shit, for alot of the reasons krazee listed.. but i admit i was watching the fight from the perspective of someone who really doesnt like edgar, & has no interest in his fights what-so-ever. in fact, i had no interest in this match, but ended up being pretty entertained by it. i do feel like bendo legitimately won though. fuck dana white.. & i'm tired of rematches.
I didn't really care either way, I think I was favoring Frankie a little though. I thought I was crazy by the way you guys all seemed to think Bendo dominated until I saw Dana & Lorenzo, Jordan Breen & Tomas Rios, and KenFlo & some other fighters all thought Frankie won like I did.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i thought bendo won yeah frankie was catching his kicks but that was after they did there damage frankie would get a clean shot here and there but i didnt think he really land the cleaner shots if frankie tried to catch aldos kicks his hand is gonna end up in the upper deck of the crowd

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'm hoping they do Aldo vs Frankie at 150 lbs or something because Hioki said he wants another fight before he faces Aldo and the only other real contenders right now are Koch, and Poirier-Zombie are fighting soon.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
I didn't really care either way, I think I was favoring Frankie a little though. I thought I was crazy by the way you guys all seemed to think Bendo dominated until I saw Dana & Lorenzo, Jordan Breen & Tomas Rios, and KenFlo & some other fighters all thought Frankie won like I did.
i still aint seen it but dana and kenflo both have faggot opinions after every fight

Nov 7, 2006
LW is too stacked to have instant rematches every time there's a close fight. i disagreed with the BJ penn rematch aswell. it was understandable why they gave Gray a 2nd shot since it was a tie. but if edgar is as good as he's suppose to be let him move back up the ranks and get his belt back. it's unfair to guys like Pettis, Diaz & Miller who's done more than enough to get a shot and never do because of dumb ass rematches.

Oct 27, 2008
i still aint seen it but dana and kenflo both have faggot opinions after every fight
lol for real, when i saw you mention dana i thought you were about to admit you were wrong.

as for hioki, i'm glad he's wanting another fight before taking on the champ. i personally wanna see him do 2 more before he takes a shot @ the title. i think he has tremendous potential & wouldnt wanna see him try to rush through the division.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
LW is too stacked to have instant rematches every time there's a close fight. i disagreed with the BJ penn rematch aswell. it was understandable why they gave Gray a 2nd shot since it was a tie. but if edgar is as good as he's suppose to be let him move back up the ranks and get his belt back. it's unfair to guys like Pettis, Diaz & Miller who's done more than enough to get a shot and never do because of dumb ass rematches.
edgar took the belt from a legend, penn being a great champ himself tried to get it bacc but only lost worse the second time around, frankie's defended the belt 3 times already and still lost a close fight with bendo. its only fitting he gets a cracc at it as well...im witta rematch.

the winner of diaz/miller fights pettis for no.1 contender status.

Nov 7, 2006
edgar took the belt from a legend, penn being a great champ himself tried to get it bacc but only lost worse the second time around, frankie's defended the belt 3 times already and still lost a close fight with bendo. its only fitting he gets a cracc at it as well...im witta rematch.

the winner of diaz/miller fights pettis for no.1 contender status.
i disagree. the belts been tied up too long with people deserving of a shot missing chances and having to reclimb. let edgar reclimb like everyone else. also he only defended the belt twice with 1 being a tie, i guess that technically means he defended.