UEFA Championship Match...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
i didnt get to watch it live and i was sure i put it on my DVR to fucking record but it didnt record it AT ALL! and now i missed the fucking match... SICCNESS i ask you... point me to a website where i can download the match in HD and watch it on my TV.... PLZ:hurt:

Dec 17, 2004
they will have some HD uploads in a couple days...i doubt today.

it wasnt that good anyway Ronaldo missed hella easy shots....barcelona got lucky
no...barca outplayed man u the entire 90 minutes.

i work at a high school and we watched it on tvazteca.com. hooked the computer up to an overhead projector and canceled any work that needed to be done during 5th and 6th period. some teachers even let their students come into my class and watch it. classroom was packed with all the mexican kids loving it getting all loud and rowdy like they were on sabado gigante. all the non mexican kids had no clue why we were watching soccer during class

Apr 25, 2002

it wasnt that good anyway Ronaldo missed hella easy shots....barcelona got lucky

lol you obviously didn't watch past the first 20 minutes. Ronaldo's shots were not easy he just makes them look that way. He just didnt show up to play, plain and simple, proving he's not a big game player (one big shot against Porto doesnt count). Man U as a whole was terrible.

Xavi and Iniesta are dope. Messi didnt have a great game but took his header like a champ. I didn't think the match was boring at all, Barca was attacking the whole game even with the lead. If you just watched last years final and this years then I guess you could consider this one boring, but who wnats to see it go to PK's anyways? Doesnt prove which side is better

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

/facepalm

did you even watch the fucking game dicknose???

Barca outplayed them after the first ten minutes and your fag lover the fake ronaldo is a little overrated cunt that couldn't hack it, so fuck you and fuck your gay boy lover, you fucking homo.