UA and Stay Paid at OSU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
The Unexpected crew and the Stay Paid Crew....Took the long trip down I-5 to do a show for the oregon state baseball team......A benifit show for the specail olympics.......and Needless to say we all got it crackin.....First this cat from Portland took the stage...and did his thing.....Then Unexpected Arrival got on stage and had the college kids goin NUUUUUUTZ.......Then the staid paid crew......Killed it......Red Head Steve......Mo-x...Lil g... Pain.....JT funny money.....and Zicafet.....It was a dope ass night....and we all held it down for the town something serious......

Please believe there is gonna be some upcoming UA/Stay paid/UTR shows comin up in the near future.......

Big shout out to the OSU baseball team for havin us down there.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Whussup with a show at Central? I've been talkin to the chick that coordinates shows....

Dec 21, 2002
yadadamean!!! We all did it real godzilla over there in corvallis...and it's very possible that it will happen again (real soon) so stay tuned ya'll. Dak, holla at me on the pm and shoot me your number homie. And on a side note, i got some good news today, your boy just got accepted at UW...OH BOY!!!!! In the words of Dave Chappelle playin Rick James (R.I.P.) "IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES" .........PEACE YALL

May 4, 2002
Zicafekt congrats bro......Thats huuuuuuuuuge. As soon as I get a cell phone im gonna shoot you the number....So we can link up and put one in the air......Sixxness let me know whats up with that show too....maybe we will come out for it.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
Make it happen!!! We'll perform, it's nothing!!! As for who the portland cat was his name is Xile (xilesoldier.com)

I'm tryin to get ********** to come out here...lol. I dunno if that's gonna happen tho...But I'll see what I can get organized and who would be down for what.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I can't say...It's not official...And honestly, I'd rather just have a bunch of NW artists come out and do a show. Maybe the UA crew, UTR/Stay Paid and GG?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
^^ holler at me sixx.....or Neema with the details...........

I'll look into the dates and shit, and then holla at people and see what we can work out...