U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
Why does everyone think they are RAPPERS!!!!!

Stop it!!!!!!
I wrote my first rap at the age of 12.. never took it serious, and i still don't. I do it cuz I like to do it. I don't think, I KNOW i will not make it big. If any fame is to be gained I doubt it will be out of state lines.. There probably will only be 100 (max) copies of my first solo and any cd's after that I make. Im currently doing a 20 track cd with only me on it, no features, all my own beats. I have 20 other beats for my second cd where ill have features, but my first has no features because i just enjoy doing it.. I like making beats, writing lyrics to them.. laying them down on a track and then listening to the finished product later. I hardly like promoting my own shit cuz as I said earlier, its nothing serious for me.. and promotion is work. Can't dedicate work into something you don't take serious. :ermm:

basically, Im not a rapper..

Im a muffucka who just happends to rap :cool:

Jun 8, 2011
wack fake ass fools all became rappers thanx to myspace..and look at all guys doubtin urselves..."im not one of them am i?"hahahah u must be if ur not confident in urselves....WEAK
I agree, im not saying but so cocky that ppl hate you but i mean if youre not the shit to yourself you wont ever be the shit to anybody else.

Nov 2, 2002
I keep hearing people say "why does everyone think they are rappers".....

can you give some EXAMPLES of this? I know theres Flame, but who else? And why do people keep saying that? Myspace is dead now.

Last i checked there are far fewer rappers than there was in 2004 era.

Mar 22, 2007
I wrote my first rap at the age of 12.. never took it serious, and i still don't. I do it cuz I like to do it. I don't think, I KNOW i will not make it big. If any fame is to be gained I doubt it will be out of state lines.. There probably will only be 100 (max) copies of my first solo and any cd's after that I make. Im currently doing a 20 track cd with only me on it, no features, all my own beats. I have 20 other beats for my second cd where ill have features, but my first has no features because i just enjoy doing it.. I like making beats, writing lyrics to them.. laying them down on a track and then listening to the finished product later. I hardly like promoting my own shit cuz as I said earlier, its nothing serious for me.. and promotion is work. Can't dedicate work into something you don't take serious. :ermm:

basically, Im not a rapper..

Im a muffucka who just happends to rap :cool:
THIS

And LOL @ u asking me if ur a real rapper!!!! if i struck a nerve then u may fall under this bracket!!!

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I keep hearing people say "why does everyone think they are rappers".....

can you give some EXAMPLES of this? I know theres Flame, but who else? And why do people keep saying that? Myspace is dead now.

Last i checked there are far fewer rappers than there was in 2004 era.
myspace was the catylist in the EAM everyone artist movement lol but a lil off topic I have a question?why does Lil wayne dress like he does now all punk rock/skater stupid MF probably never touched a skateboard or even know who agnostic front or dead kennedys are .....WEAK

Dec 28, 2009
Anybody can claim to be a Rapper but that doesn't mean shit. Regardless of talent, I respect those that stay true to themselves, stay humble and have a good work ethic. I can't stand the rappers that are just a bunch of hype and full of shit. Your work should speak for itself and if it doesn't than you should step it up.