U.S. = Dr. Frankenstein

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know everyone on this board is familiar with the story of Dr. Frankenstein...the man who built a monster and eventually had to hunt it down and kill it because it became evil and murderous. It's a great analogy to make with the U.S.. Why has Saddam stayed power? U.S. support of him in the 80s. Why are the Iraqi people starving? U.S. sanctions.

I find it funny how people are saying, "wait till America liberates Iraq and we're seen as heroes." LOL...what bullshit. We're not heroes, we're not saviors, and we're not doing anyone a favor. We're fulfilling an obligation to a people that we've FUCKED OVER for the last two decades by dropping sanctions on them and keeping Saddam in power. It's the U.S. government's resonsibility to fix their fuck ups and make things right with the Iraqi people.

Its pretty big headed to think of us as heroes...that's like sending an innocent man to prison, then calling yourself a hero for doing him the "favor" of setting him free twenty years later.

Feb 28, 2003
YoungVicious said:
I know everyone on this board is familiar with the story of Dr. Frankenstein...the man who built a monster and eventually had to hunt it down and kill it because it became evil and murderous. It's a great analogy to make with the U.S.. Why has Saddam stayed power? U.S. support of him in the 80s. Why are the Iraqi people starving? U.S. sanctions.

I find it funny how people are saying, "wait till America liberates Iraq and we're seen as heroes." LOL...what bullshit. We're not heroes, we're not saviors, and we're not doing anyone a favor. We're fulfilling an obligation to a people that we've FUCKED OVER for the last two decades by dropping sanctions on them and keeping Saddam in power. It's the U.S. government's resonsibility to fix their fuck ups and make things right with the Iraqi people.

Its pretty big headed to think of us as heroes...that's like sending an innocent man to prison, then calling yourself a hero for doing him the "favor" of setting him free twenty years later.
Your right homie we gave Saddam weapons. However our current President didn't do it, or support Saddam. We Fucced up in the 80's by givin' him shit. That was then, this is now. However U R incorrect the U.N. had sanctions on Iraq. We allowed Saddam 2 stay in power after the first war, because he surrendered and signed U.N. resolutions sayin' he would abide by his word or suffer sactions. Unfortunatly for the us and the people of Iraq, Saddam is a Tyrant and couldn't do what he was supposed to. Would U rather leave a "monster" that "we" made to run loose and unchecked?? It is usually up to the "creator" to destroy the thing that they made... In a way we R heroes, In a way we R not. There R many ways to see it.