U.S.A. vs Spain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2008
I am looking forward to see how the USMNT responds in this game from that beat down the English gave us. Landon is out again which will hurt immensely, he is a big part of our offense, and from what I have seen, the only one who can go one on one, except Freddy Adu, but he doesn't start. We need big play from our midfield to have a chance.

Sep 4, 2002
No landon, and no Johnathan Spector, he's out for like 6 months with a fucked up knee which hurts our D...

we are gonna have to play a hell of a lot better today then we did against England, we didn't even look like we belonged on the same pitch as England...

hopefully Freddy Adu Starts....

we need to get Jozy Altidore on the USMNT

Feb 17, 2008
^ i agree...jozy would give us something different up front, he is only 18...down the road he is going to be real good for us. he is going over to Villarreal once they get the contract negotiated. this game today is going to be a big test for us. i saw some interviews with bocanegra and a couple other players saying we are going to try and be more physical with spain, unlike england the spanish are more finesse and speed than physical, we will see what we can do here

Feb 17, 2008
we look pretty good this first half, 10 times better than the england game so far. i like what i have seen this first half. freddy needs a starting spot on the roster. i can only imagine what we would look like with landon.

Jun 15, 2005
Well, USA didn't look half bad at all. I didn't expect them too, either.

Mexico, on the other hand, is getting waxed by Argentina right now.

It's too bad, too. They got one of the best midfielders in the world (imo) in Andres Guardado.

Jun 15, 2005
They were both on mexican channels only were I'm at. Usually, ESPN or ESPN2 will air the US games - but today they didn't.

Jul 8, 2007
yeah i checked the mexican channels but i dont get them!!! shit sucks, i fuckin love watching international soccer, World Cup is the shit i remember back in day I used to wake up at like 2-3 in the morning to watch games.