U.D.I's Websites up'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KILL A HOE! i was like 12 years old knockin under da influence. that was funny when udi was at frisco street show for the autograph signing of the hangover, dig saw my copy of the first udi album was like "ay let me see that, i aint even got a copy of this for myself"

cope

Sicc OG
Dec 20, 2005
SCOCIOUS said:
KILL A HOE! i was like 12 years old knockin under da influence. that was funny when udi was at frisco street show for the autograph signing of the hangover, dig saw my copy of the first udi album was like "ay let me see that, i aint even got a copy of this for myself"

fsho
UDI,11/5,CWH strait classic...'
The UDI self titled and drinks on us some of the best CD's of all time.

Sep 27, 2004
SCOCIOUS said:
No shit? Exact same thing happened to me at that signing...made them smile and they said "oh he got the old shit!"...those dudes were cool as fuck..i've only seen the OG shit a few times since I got it...that was the first Bay cd I ever bought...